Ratings for Dr. Habib E. Rathle

this Dr, isn't just a Dr, but has far more then most Dr's in Yuma do, he is more off the real Patch adman's Award winning of all Dr's In Yuma, so far in 15 year's I have found only one other like him and that Dr is a foot Dr. Stan colon off 24th st in Yuma just below the hospital, Dr Rattle isn't a Dr you will just meat and forget, he is a slippery sucker who will slid him self into your heart and make home there for ever as the huge foot Prints he leaves behind in your life, are very hard for any Dr to fill. Everyone at the office will help you to feel at home and answer all of the questions that can for you. they really are the place for all of your kids to go. in Yuma for kids, there isn't a better Dr around but Dr rattle.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

An amazing pediatrician. I have been able to reach him over the phone numerous times and he actually is the one to answer my questions. He is wonderful with my little one and is very knowledgeable. He really cares and takes the time for his patients. 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Rathle is very nice and you can tell that he really cares about you, and if my son was healthy I would have stayed with him. He told me that my baby's excessive crying was colic which is in our head and there was nothing to do about it. After taking him to another Dr. it turned out that he had reflux and is allergic to diary and soy.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

He was my daughter's pediatrician for her first 2 years and was by far the best we ever had! He was so helpful and incredibly knowledgeable. He is more then willing to spend the extra time explaining the little things to you. I NEVER had a problem getting in for an apt. Often I could get in within a few hours of calling. Upon arriving at his office I never had to wait more then 5 minutes. This man would bend over backwards for his patients. I highly recomend Dr Rathle to anyone in Yuma looking for a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

He was an hour late for our appointment and we were the first appointment of the day! His office is small, dingy and unprofessional looking. His "nurse" (if she even was one) had a cold and blew her nose, then without washing her hands went to pick up my week-old son! At the height of cold and flu season! When I told her to wash her hands before touching him she had no clue why I had a problem. Dr. Rathle is a nice man, but his practice is a mess and we switched doctors after that appointment and have been much happier eleswhere.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Habib E. Rathle's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal