You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Glazebrook

Wow read a lot of the comments and I am surprised. I find dr. Glazebrook to be very nice and takes the time to listen. I mean he is quick but he is busy. There a an interview he did saying that he is the ONLY foot and ankle specialist in the province and there is no budget for another one (bs?). I have had an ortho doctor before who totally disregarded my knee injury. I have an ankle injury and with Dr. Glazebrook he is taking the time to find out EXACTLY what is wrong so he knows exactly what to do. Seriously is a nice guy, hasn't been rude so far! And I was in his office the other day and talked to his receptionist - not sure if she was the same person everyone was talking about - but she was very nice and helpful as well!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I had surgery for a complicated foot fracture & dislocation,but the first time I met Glazebrook was on my first follow up clinic visit.He was surprised that I didn't know him but that was b/c I only met his intern & assistant ,who was most pleasant and reassuring pre op and visited me immediately after surgery x two while I was still in hospital.I had no idea who Glazebrook was by site and I told him why ...he was VERY quick to advise me that it was he who did my surgery ,and not the intern (who would know ).Over the next several months and another unexpected surgery,to remove pins ( not planned initially ) I saw and heard many examples of rude and unprofessional behavior,both from himself and his girl Karen. His so called presentation of being knowledgeable and sure of himself was NOT comforting to be as it was conveyed in an arrogant and self important and rude way ,which over the next months proved to me to be an accurate assessment, however the unwarranted pain and suffering caused me extended immobility and a second surgery .But for the fact that I saw him as an emergency,I would certainly have searched out his abilities . I am still having issues with that foot and I am told ,by another doctor that it will not likely be any better. He may have been a good surgeon ,pleasant ,and even caring at one time but I would never recommend him to another person from my experience. It was the luck of the draw that day in ER when it came to the on call surgeon, and I lost .

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Wow I am on a waiting list to see him, so far I feel pretty to see him. His Medical Admin, sounds like a lot of the problems. She is the one that has to do a lot of the paper work, as I know because I training to be a medical office assistant. Sounds like he does need a new one and someone who knows how to do their job properly.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

All I can say is thank God his receptionist Karen is retiring. I hope they hire someone who is friendly, caring and likes people. I didn't find Dr. Glazebrook overly friendly but I did find him polite and professional. He fixed my foot and that is all that I was there for. The wait time to get into for surgery is crazy but I think that is beyond his control. Overall I would say he is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Glazebrook did not take time to understand my condition, jumping to mistaken conclusions before I could explain. His staff appears to be intimidated by his arrogant manner. It took forever to even get an appointment and then the information given over the phone was incomplete and lacking in detail with never a written confirmation. I don't care how knowledgeable some people think he is. I would never trust his advice or treatment.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I am so grateful to have been able to get an appointment with Dr. Glazebrook. My experience during my first visit to his office was excellent. He was prompt, I found his receptionist to be helpful and pleasant. Dr. Glazebrook was kind and patient and explained all possible procedures and potential risks. My experience was excellent on all counts.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I just had surgery on my foot to have a ganglion removed by Dr Glazebrook and would not recommend him if you have to deal with insurance companies. He did not do the paper work until 3weeks after the surgery despite me telling him I needed it go go back to work. Then he put on it that I could have started working 2 weeks after my surgery, so I lost 1 weeks wages because of him, but he got his $50.00 for doing the paper work!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Well after he screwed up my first surgery. I spent 3 weeks in pain went in for a check up and he swore up and down all was good. Thank god for Dr Roberts. He had a gut feeling something wasn't right. He sent me for an MR I and then called in a radiologist who noticed the 2 screws holding my tibia and fibia together missed. So on came the second surgery. When he fixed his mistake and also found a bone chip in my ankle he missed the first time.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Glazebrook. He was very knowledgeable & very sure of himself! I find this very comforting! I want a doctor who know his stuff! I was told to call his office, which I did. I reach an answering machine, left a message and waited only 30 minutes for a return call. Karen, Dr. Glazebrook's person, was polite and pleasant. Will let you know how it goes from here. I am waiting for a surgery date.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Mark Glazebrook's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow read a lot of the comments and I am surprised. I find dr. Glazebrook to be very nice and takes the time to listen. I mean he is quick but he is busy. There ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery for a complicated foot fracture & dislocation,but the first time I met Glazebrook was on my first follow up clinic visit.He was surprised that I ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Wow I am on a waiting list to see him, so far I feel pretty to see him. His Medical Admin, sounds like a lot of the problems. She is the one that has to do a lo..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is thank God his receptionist Karen is retiring. I hope they hire someone who is friendly, caring and likes people. I didn't find Dr. Glazebrook..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Glazebrook did not take time to understand my condition, jumping to mistaken conclusions before I could explain. His staff appears to be intimidated by his ..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to have been able to get an appointment with Dr. Glazebrook. My experience during my first visit to his office was excellent. He was prompt, ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Dr really needs a new receptionist. Waited 3 years for an appointment but cancelled due to his rude receptionist! What a waste!"

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I just had surgery on my foot to have a ganglion removed by Dr Glazebrook and would not recommend him if you have to deal with insurance companies. He did not d..."

January 4, 2015