Dr. Mark Glazebrook

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Glazebrook

Dr. Mark Glazebrook's Ratings

Wow I am on a waiting list to see him, so far I feel pretty to see him. His Medical Admin, sounds like a lot of the problems. She is the one that has to do a lot of the paper work, as I know because I training to be a medical office assistant. Sounds like he does need a new one and someone who knows how to do their job properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

All I can say is thank God his receptionist Karen is retiring. I hope they hire someone who is friendly, caring and likes people. I didn't find Dr. Glazebrook overly friendly but I did find him polite and professional. He fixed my foot and that is all that I was there for. The wait time to get into for surgery is crazy but I think that is beyond his control. Overall I would say he is a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Glazebrook did not take time to understand my condition, jumping to mistaken conclusions before I could explain. His staff appears to be intimidated by his arrogant manner. It took forever to even get an appointment and then the information given over the phone was incomplete and lacking in detail with never a written confirmation. I don't care how knowledgeable some people think he is. I would never trust his advice or treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I am so grateful to have been able to get an appointment with Dr. Glazebrook. My experience during my first visit to his office was excellent. He was prompt, I found his receptionist to be helpful and pleasant. Dr. Glazebrook was kind and patient and explained all possible procedures and potential risks. My experience was excellent on all counts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

This Dr really needs a new receptionist. Waited 3 years for an appointment but cancelled due to his rude receptionist! What a waste!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I just had surgery on my foot to have a ganglion removed by Dr Glazebrook and would not recommend him if you have to deal with insurance companies. He did not do the paper work until 3weeks after the surgery despite me telling him I needed it go go back to work. Then he put on it that I could have started working 2 weeks after my surgery, so I lost 1 weeks wages because of him, but he got his $50.00 for doing the paper work!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2671125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Well after he screwed up my first surgery. I spent 3 weeks in pain went in for a check up and he swore up and down all was good. Thank god for Dr Roberts. He had a gut feeling something wasn't right. He sent me for an MR I and then called in a radiologist who noticed the 2 screws holding my tibia and fibia together missed. So on came the second surgery. When he fixed his mistake and also found a bone chip in my ankle he missed the first time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2468016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Glazebrook. He was very knowledgeable & very sure of himself! I find this very comforting! I want a doctor who know his stuff! I was told to call his office, which I did. I reach an answering machine, left a message and waited only 30 minutes for a return call. Karen, Dr. Glazebrook's person, was polite and pleasant. Will let you know how it goes from here. I am waiting for a surgery date.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1541906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

very impolite, unhelpful at all and rude, never gave me enough time or even time to explain the issue, he does not care about the patient's pain or the difficulties the patient would suffer after his decision. If you were (unfortunately) referred to him, expect the worst cause u gonna get it.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1541905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Trying to see him is more painful than the condition itself. You are right his secretary has no interpersonal skills. Dr. Glazebrook has a terribe bedside manner. He is quick, arrogant and not at all friendly. Granted he may know his stuff but after my bunion surgery I spoke to several people in the waiting room during my routine follow-up appointments and interestingly enough everyone felt that he was rude and if they mentioned they were not completely satisfied with the surgery he told them they had arthritis and needed to have the bone fused. He said this to me after I told him I was not satisified and had I not spoken to others in the waiting room I might have believed him. I did not go for the recommended bone fusion.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][1541904].votes_count ]]