Ratings for Dr. Nancy Van Laeken

I can't express how much Dr. Vanlaeken has done for me. After many failed surgeries from other surgeons I was left for two years with no breasts following breast cancer. All previous attempts by other surgeons to reconstruct my breasts failed. My GP found Dr. Vanlaeken and referred me to her. From the start she was caring, knowledgeable and gave me hope. She essentially put me back together physically and emotionally . Ramon (her RN) is also excellent in every way. From the time you walk through the door you are treated with respect by all of her staff. The appointments are on-time, helpful and they leave you feeling like you are in good hands, which you are. Dr. Vanlaeken is the best. I respect , appreciate and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I just had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Van Laeken and can't recommend her highly enough! I have to admit, some of the reviews here made me nervous, but she has an amazing, calming bedside manner. She listens to her patients. Makes herself available 24/7 for any issues or questions. She genuinely cares. Even the doctor that was shadowing her recently changed her shifts around so she could be at my surgery after building a relationship in pre-op appointments. I found her after seeing a patient with amazing breasts that Dr. Van Laeken had done for her TWENTY years prior (and they still looked beautiful). Highly, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I asked fora small “c” and when the bandaids came off I was a “DD” I hated it I put up with it for a couple months...then I finely told my dr that I just couldned do it. They were way to big...so he sent me out again ( I live in the yukon) so they were smaller...but after 6-7 years they are both leaking....so I don’t know if i want to go back to her

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I am a family physcian who has been referring patients to Dr. Van Laeken for over 20 years. I have never had a patient that was anything less than thrilled with their surgical results whether a breast reconstruction or a face lift. She is not only an extremely competent surgeon but a caring, compassionate and ethical doctor. Her staff are amazing and her office is spotless. She is highly regarded in the medical community with good reason and I would not send my patients anywhere else. I have seen her myself for removal of skin cancers on my face so can attest first hand to her skill and character.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Nancy Van Laeken, her staff and practice are amazing. She has one of the best bedside manners I’ve ever encountered from a Dr. I felt fully confident that Dr Van Laeken would take the best care of me and she has. I had a diastasis recti repair and a tummy tuck. Even through my bodies complications and a post surgical infection, I’ve had the best possible care. I would not hesitate to recommend or see Dr Van Laeken myself again.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. VanLaeken was very professional and caring. She removed a cancerous cyst from my face and was able to do so without even leaving a scar which is detectable. In my opinion, If you want the best plastic surgeon..... you have found her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have known Dr Nancy Van Laeken since 2005. She has been very helpful to me over the years with providing excellent consultations. Dr. Van Laeken has been a true professional and has managed my care in an excellent manner. Her staff have also been wonderfully supportive. I do not believe the negative comments written in some of the other write ups here, as Dr. Van Laeken has been nothing but kind, knowledgeable and very skilled during /for all our interactions. Thank you so much Dr. Van Laeken - you have definitely made a tough situation more manageable for me! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Nancy Van Laeken

Submitted June 10, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Van Laeken to anyone. Her years of experience show in her knowledge and professionalism. I can't even begin to explain how pleased I have been with my entire experience with her and her staff. I am always greeted by name when I come into the office and never have to wait very long to see Nancy. Her staff are friendly and always willing to help in anyway that they can. Any concerns that I had were addressed right away and my mind was completely at ease through the whole healing process knowing that someone, Dr. Van Laeken or a staff member, was always there to answer any questions that came up. My life has been completely changed for the better and I am happier than I have been in years. I am so thankful for what Dr. Van Laeken has done for me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Van Larkin was the surgeon for my reconstruction and I have nothing but amazing things to say about her staff and herself.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Van Laeken to anyone I know that wants to have plastic surgery done. She's professional, welcoming and listens to what you want done. She's taken the time to answer all of my questions, the surgery went well and my recovery has been exactly what was expected. The results of my surgery are everything that I hoped for and I couldn't be happier that I chose this doctor to perform my surgery. All of the staff have been friendly and professional. Dr. Van Laeken and her team have made this a wonderful experience for me. I see that there are several negative comments on here but I think that you really have to research who is the best doctor for your needs and make sure that you have a realistic expectation of your surgery results.

Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Nancy Van Laeken's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Workers Comp