Dr. Van Laeken did my BA in 1997 and she did my explant this year. Because of Dr. Van Laeken's skills, the scars around my nipples were practically non-existant. My breasts looked natural, but that is not the reason I decided to explant, I was simply done with them. She did not try to push me into doing an exchange, and she explained what she was going to do. This woman has tones of energy and when ever I have called the clinic to ask a question, I always get a call back in a timely manner. The staff are very efficient, and I never had to wait long for an appointment, or for a surgery date.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

If you are LGBT do not go to this doctor, cause as soon as you share the information about your gender identity they refuse to see you again or get back to you on your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

She did an immediate tram flap breast reconstruction after my double mastectomy(because of cancer). I can't tell you all the great things I have to say about her. She was kind, efficient and her staff are amazing. The surgery she performed was excellent. My "new" breasts are very realistic and the tram flap surgery is very invasive but she was so good that I am so glad Dr Dingee recommended her. My children saw that their Mom didn't look like she had cancer. I went in the hospital and when I came out five days later, I physically looked basically the same! Thank you Dr Van Laeken--I am indebted to you!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Van Laekens since 2008 and I find her to be 'an angel in disguise' . I was going through a difficult time after finding I had breast cancer and wanting a bilateral mastectomy. I had a tram flap which my abdomen rejected the mesh and sutures but she with me every step of the way making sure I felt good. Yes Dr Van Laeken, you are amazing and so is your staff, caring and making you feel alive even in your darkest moments.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had a breast reduction 2 months ago and couldn't be happier with the results! I didn't think it was possible to love my breasts and I actually do! Dr Van Laeken is amazing ! Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had a breast reduction recently and I am extremely pleased with the results. The outcome exceeded my expectations and Dr. van Laeken has been very professional and caring. I am so glad that I had the surgey done, and my expereince with her, the surgical centre and her staff has been top-drawer. Worth every penny I paid. I would not hestiate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Fantastic ! Nancy Van Booobs Laeken! Excellent Surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had breast reduction surgery just under 3 months ago with Dr Van Laeken and am very pleased with the results. She is incredibly efficient and doesn't seek to waste yours, or her, time! I'd held off from the surgery for a long time due to all the stories of significant pain, long recovery and bad scarring. I was back exercising after a week, and the scars are extremely neat and minimal and, at 2 months post-surgery, were hardly visible in spots. My advice for having this surgery, whether with Dr Van Laeken or another surgeon, is to be realistic and not act like a princess!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I was very reluctant in booking a consultation with Dr. Van Laeken due to some of the reviews. Boy, am I glad that I went ahead anyways. During my consultation, she answered all my questions without me even having to ask them. She knew exactly the 'look' I wanted to achieve and delivered those results. I cannot rave enough on just how happy I am with the outcome of my surgeries. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Van Laeken is one of the top plastic surgeon., committed, compassionate and perfectionist. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last year. I had a double mastectomy and Dr. Van Laeken was kind enough to open a time slot to operate with my breast surgeon for my immediate reconstruction in less then 2 weeks. The out come of my reconstruction is beautiful. She was understanding this was an overwhelming time for me dealing with Breast Cancer and wanted me to feel as beautiful when I woke up from my double mastectomy. She was wonderful and supportive during my chemo and radiation treatments to make sure I didn't have any problem with my implants. I was very blessed to have her as my plastic surgeon. She takes time out for her hectic schedule to volunteer her time to operate in 3rd world countries on disfigured women's at no charge. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Nancy Van Laeken's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Van Laeken did my BA in 1997 and she did my explant this year. Because of Dr. Van Laeken's skills, the scars around my nipples were practically non-existant..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are LGBT do not go to this doctor, cause as soon as you share the information about your gender identity they refuse to see you again or get back to you ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She did an immediate tram flap breast reconstruction after my double mastectomy(because of cancer). I can't tell you all the great things I have to say about h..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Van Laekens since 2008 and I find her to be 'an angel in disguise' . I was going through a difficult time after finding I had breas..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction 2 months ago and couldn't be happier with the results! I didn't think it was possible to love my breasts and I actually do! Dr Van La..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction recently and I am extremely pleased with the results. The outcome exceeded my expectations and Dr. van Laeken has been very profession..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic ! Nancy Van Booobs Laeken! Excellent Surgeon!"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast reduction surgery just under 3 months ago with Dr Van Laeken and am very pleased with the results. She is incredibly efficient and doesn't seek to..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very reluctant in booking a consultation with Dr. Van Laeken due to some of the reviews. Boy, am I glad that I went ahead anyways. During my consultation,..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Van Laeken is one of the top plastic surgeon., committed, compassionate and perfectionist. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last year. I had a double mast..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Felt very comfortable in her office and with her staff. She provided great information and I am so glad I decided to have Surgery with her. She came highly reco..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely adore her she is so comforting and knowledgable very good at what she does ! I would trust my life in her hands"

October 29, 2014