Ratings for Dr. Chad Elsner

Dr. Elsner was the only doctor who actually listened to me and correctly diagnosed my knee pain. I was very frustrated and in a lot of pain by the time I had been referred to him. He didn't treat me as the other doctors had, like I was faking the injury and looking for pills. Dr. Elsner listened to me and believed me. In 2008, he performed a knee arthroscopy and removed badly torn cartilage from behind the patella. He provided excellent follow up care. He took a lot of time to talk to me about strengthening exercises and told me about a new therapy he had read about which might provide some pain relief. Earlier this year I fell down a flight of stairs and suffered another knee injury. I was very disappointed he was not available.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Removed arthritis from my knee 10 years ago and no trouble since. I really appreciate that! This guy really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Chad Elsner's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med