Ratings for Dr. Saud A. Sadiq

i came to him with a family member that was diagnosed with ppms. he took the problem as if it would have been with his own family.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

When I need a 3rd opinion because two Drs were telling me they were 99% sure I had MS, I went to this Dr. he spent a lot of time with me and my husband. Over three years he repeated MRIs and told me that he could not give me a diagnosis. He told me to go live my life and call him when I needed him. His staff then continued to call me to make appts. They explained to me that I needed to come at least once a year to remain an existing patient. I explained to them what the Dr told me. They insisted I still needed to come AND have an MRI with contrast. Being an advocate for my own health I explained that without symptoms I did not want an MRI with contrast. They said that I could not be a patient there anymore. I will never understand why a Dr would INSIST that you have an MRI with no diagnosis and no symptoms. I guess he didn’t mean what he said when he said to go live my life and call me when I needed him. This office insists you come every year and have the MRIs there. I feel really let down by a Dr who came so highly recommended. Btw- they don’t accept insurance and I spent a lot of money out of pocket here only to be treated like this. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

He is brilliant, he’s caring, he’s patient, he’s kind. He listens. He thinks. He cares. I cannot imagine avigatig the last 11 years without him, and I wish everyone with Multiple Sclerosis—or, for that matter, anyone with a chronic illness— had the good fortune to be his patient.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Sadiq for about 10 years now after my first M.S. Specialist passed away. He runs a top notch practice, nothing is lacking. Besides Dr. Sadiq being a brilliant man, he is also very kind, caring and personable. The staff is wonderful also. I go to many Specialist offices and I tell them how Dr. Sadiq runs the practice, maybe they can learn from it. I moved across the country about 6 years ago and still fly back for my appointments with Dr. Sadiq which have become difficult but necessary. If I didn't, with the medicine I deal with here, I would be a physical mess. Any time you have a question, you call his office, get sent to his Nurse's line, leave a message, the call is returned that day, not a minute after. I don't have to beg to get a response like I do here. Everyone at the practice is educated to treat patients just as Dr. Sadiq does. His regard for his patients is just truly amazing. I am Blessed to be his patient even though I was given M.S. Without his knowledge and advice, I'd probably wouldn't be alive with the quacks that treat me in between out here. I am Blessed to be Dr. Sadiq's patient. E.W. Las Vegas

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been with Dr. Sadiq for 18years now and he is the best in the world.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

All physicians should be this great. Dr. Sadiq is tops at his trade, and he runs a first-class operation whose staff mirrors his concern for the well-being of his patients. And you can call his office 24/7. It can be midnight on Christmas Eve, and your call will be returned in a timely fashion. A great doctor and a great man.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

The absolute best, in every way. Open minds and hearts. Every single person in the place seems to care, and care deeply.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sadiq for 15 years. H e is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are always friendly and helpful. I truly believe that He will one day find the cause and cure for MS. From intial diagnosis I have flet that he is there for me and cares about the total person not just the MS

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

An absolutely Fantastic Neurologist and even nicer person :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Best doctor! Came here for my sister and was really impressed with how much information he gave us.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015