You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Saud A. Sadiq

I have been with Dr. Sadiq for 18years now and he is the best in the world.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

All physicians should be this great. Dr. Sadiq is tops at his trade, and he runs a first-class operation whose staff mirrors his concern for the well-being of his patients. And you can call his office 24/7. It can be midnight on Christmas Eve, and your call will be returned in a timely fashion. A great doctor and a great man.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sadiq for 15 years. H e is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are always friendly and helpful. I truly believe that He will one day find the cause and cure for MS. From intial diagnosis I have flet that he is there for me and cares about the total person not just the MS

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

An absolutely Fantastic Neurologist and even nicer person :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

The best doctor of any sort that I've ever encountered. A great man.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I had my first visit to Dr Sadiq and this Tisch MS center. It is run like a Swiss clock. Everyone is calm, helpful, pleasant without being fake or impatient. You could eat off the floors. The rooms are immaculate, serene. Dr Sadiq is steady and efficient. He takes everything in. He his compassionate and patient. I was sent immediately downstairs to their MRI facility and received the same high quality treatment there. I may not have MS and hope I don't, but if this is the kind of care you can obtain for this disease then it is beyond doubt the very best and you will be well taken care of. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Dr Sadiq seems pretty amazing and I feel fortunate to have met him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My husband Stephen has primary progressive MS, after being very dissapointed with our 1st Dr we searched for a new Dr. We found Dr Sadiq and we thank god every day. To say he cares about his patients is an understatement. I am constantly astonished how prepared he is for every patient. I would like to think that my husband is one of Dr. Sadiqs favorite patients although I am sure Dr. Sadiq makes all his patients feel that way. His staff is also wonderful and if you are told you will get a call back today that is what you get, there is no games. I wish words can describe the respect I have for Dr. Sadiq and his staff, there is no medical practice run as well. God bless Dr. Sadiq and his staff they are in my prayers every day.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

i am so impressed with this practice. i can not imagine any other ms practice being nearly as comprehensive as this one. the staff was great. i felt more like i was in 1st class service on airplane then being at a dr's office. they really leave no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Saud A. Sadiq's Credentials

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Sadiq for 18years now and he is the best in the world."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All physicians should be this great. Dr. Sadiq is tops at his trade, and he runs a first-class operation whose staff mirrors his concern for the well-being of ..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The absolute best, in every way. Open minds and hearts. Every single person in the place seems to care, and care deeply."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "With all these raves you'd think he has the cure. He doesn't."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Sadiq for 15 years. H e is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are always..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An absolutely Fantastic Neurologist and even nicer person :)"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor! Came here for my sister and was really impressed with how much information he gave us."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We visited this office and found it lacking in many respects listed above."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a very questionable experience with the office and physician."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My daughter saw the doctors in this office and quickly realized that this was a boutique setting albeit little on substance."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So little to say that is exemplary about an office with so many challenges."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My family member was treated by their office but I have since switched my care for the reasons noted above."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had an equivocal experience in this officer, not one to be joyful of."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor of any sort that I've ever encountered. A great man."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor as a specialist in all brain disorder but quickly realized that he is very specialized. i wish I know that in advance."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not an optimal experience by virtue of the office personna."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My last visit did not go well at all. The doctor was rush and his staff showed little kindness."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I arrived in their office and was surprised to find that they did not take any insurance. How dare they advertise to the contrary!"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I did not have a Swiss watch experience, I had a lesser quality first visit."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We gave this office and physician low marks on staff, helfulness, punctuality and knowhow."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No surprise that this office gets low grades and not 5 stars."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Be prepared for a long wait and condescending attitude."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Getting back to the Swiss watch experience someone else had, I didn't notice any superefficiency in the office, just the opposite."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Time and time again there are periodic instances where things don't go as planned there."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I did not have a Swiss clock experience on my first and second visit to their office."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what one reviewer meant by a Swiss watch factory, but it is truly a factory, just not Swiss watches."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It is so important to have a podium like rate MD to share with others the nature of a physicians office and how they might be able to remedy endemic service iss..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was originally sent to another neurologist before I decided to go to see Dr. Sadiq. Much to my surprise he did not even grace my prior doctor with the knowled..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Should it be any wonder that this renowned physician is rated number 2 in NYC?"

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I traveled from another country to see this doctor and found to my disappointment that everything he gave me could have been found at home."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Medicine is a strange profession. So much of it is whether it is delivered in a user friendly fashion!"

December 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have a real problem with their office. The secretarial staff seem to have an attitude of arrogance something that unfortunately permeates the intake process a..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The care of MS is truly a very personal experience. It is somewhat disappointing that one model of care cannot fit all."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His office is not so well managed and I anticpated that my care would likely not be so either."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I think everyone would agree that there is more to medicine than just running an attractive practice."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found his manner and bravado disarming. There seems to be a lot of pomp and circumstance to this practice."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This physician has a long history of accomplishments, just little recently."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you could harness bravado, this doc would be a train bolting down the track!"

December 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It comes to mind that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are one of few people who can afford to pay his high prices you might wish to bring your Christmas shopping list along and at least get your money's wort..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor runs a hugh money mill extracting fees left and right from patients who believe that he is a guru in the diagnosis of MS. I visited him and he start..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first visit to Dr Sadiq and this Tisch MS center. It is run like a Swiss clock. Everyone is calm, helpful, pleasant without being fake or impatient. Yo..."

September 18, 2014
  • location removed: Crompond, NY

March 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Saud" to "Saud A."

October 20, 2013