Ratings for Dr. Warren Ramesh

To all the people that are not happy with Dr. Ramesh you need to know that if you are seriously ill or have a life threatening illness you get seen with in days, you may not like the message but he is honest doesn't waste your time and treats you with respect! My husband had lung cancer but was tested , diagnosed and in treatment within a month!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Most of the appointment was a waste of my time as I had to remind him when I saw him last and why. Then Sitting there waiting while he speaks into a dictaphone and not to me. Very vague with his answers to my questions. He is concerned with my test results done 2 weeks after being in the hospital and the appointment was 2 months after and I am to go for another test soon and my follow up appointment is in 6 months. I won't be back as my confidence in this doctor for the above reasons and more is very poor. Seek a second opinion after seeing this doctor or make your first appointment with another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I was very concerned about seeing this Dr. after reading some of the reviews, i was very impressed with his nurse and how quickly she got my appt for me, very helpful lady, very polite . As for Dr. Ramesh was great , he has sent me for numerous tests and has a diagnosis for me, something my other doctors were unable to do. I would recommend this dr to anyone with respiratory conditions.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Very, very, knowledgeable and personable. He dictates his report to my family Dr. While I was in his office which made me feel comfortable with the treatment regime that he suggests. He discussed with me just how we were going to treat and follow up. I felt very comfortable with the Dr and his treatment plan to the point that I felt like I was a part of a 'team' that going forward, would make my symptoms decrease and eventually definitively control my respiratory disease .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I have nothing but praise Dr. Ramesh and his team. His staff has done everything they said they would do and in the timeline they specified. I have felt that Dr. Ramesh has not missed anything in helping me with my issue. My process is still ongoing but I am confident I am in good hands. He referred me to excellent specialists that assisted in his process. Yes, you have to wait a while to get an appointment but when you are as good as he is people want to go there. Nothing to blame their office about. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I just started seeing this dr and yes a bit of a wait and he is usually running behind , having said that I feel confident that I am in good hands. As for his receptionist she was very professional and took the time to explain what I needed to do. I will continue to go see Dr Ramesh in spite of what others write on here. As for phone calls I received a call back within an hour.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Horrible Doctor who will never talk to you. Suffers from a God complex. Don't bother leaving a message on the office phone, they won't return a call for at least 72 hours; better not be a life/death. His admin is useless, rude.

Submitted March 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Ramesh for over 10 yrs and he has saved my life. He is very thorough in his testing and found the perfect treatment for my condition. There is a bit of a wait to get in but worth it. His nurse is wonderful and very professional. I highly recommend seeing Dr Ramesh !!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I have been a patient for about 2 years and was diagnosed with narcolepsy. Dr. Ramesh is kind of an odd fellow but means well so I appreciate that. I have been to so many doctors and I can't see myself changing this one as he is always friendly. I do agree with comments saying that he and his staff are over worked hence why you ALWAYS need to book an appointment before you leave, or else it is difficult to get a hold of his office. Overall, I am content with Dr.Ramish!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016