Ratings for Dr. Warren Ramesh

Very impersonal during appointments. Spends more time talking about test results to his microphone than he does to me. Poor communication skills with regard to course of action and explaining reasons for his choices. Also annoyed that I get called into the office with limited parking (when I already have limited mobility) just to tell me that my tests were fine -nothing wrong. He is very knowledgable but lost touch with the humanness I hope for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Extremely thorough and explained my condition in a manner that I could understand. I have never met a doctor so knowledgeable. I feel very blessed thatI was referred to him. His nurse was very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Found Dr Ramesh to very helpful. He discover my rare lung lung disease. Walked me through my symptoms, treatment, and life expectancies. He answered my questions. Helped me through the mine fields of private insurance and W. C. B. His staff friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

long waits. no call backs. talks into a recorder. try this then come back looking for another dr who cares.

Submitted December 5, 2017

his staff very abrupt. to phone is very hard to get hold of him not punctual, waiting is long and if you are a smoker you get the feeling he doesn't want to bother with you. my time in his office would be maybe 5 minutes. doesn't want to hear or listen to any of my complaints, doesn't explain anything, just see you next year get your pulminary test heres same priscription. I've been seeing him for 15 years wasn't sure what I could do and a little to late but now I'm not afraid to move on he never recommended anything for me nor did he explain how bad or good things were. not a doctor to be recommended if you are a smoker. my time is just as important as his, made me feel I wasn,t worthy of his so called expertise.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been going to see Dr Ramesh for over 7 years and i have never had to wait more then a hour to see him. He takes time to ask how i am doing and go over things with me. I would highly recommend him. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The first signs of poor, uncaring, unprofessional and insensitive treatment were the very long waits to see him. The second sign of poor treatment happened when he set up a bronchoscopy and told me he’d see me the next morning, but instead of Dr. Ramesh another doctor showed up, one I’d never met, to do the procedure, without any communication to me letting me know that he wasn’t going to attend. That showed no concern for my experience. But those two were nothing compared to what happened next. I was having increasing difficulty breathing, with repeated infections that weren’t being touched by antibiotics. I left two or three desperate messages on his voicemail and never even received the courtesy of a cal back. How can a physician be so callous and unprofessional as to not respond to a deperate plea from a patient, to not find time to respond in any way? That was the final straw and led me to seek care in the U.S.

Submitted November 11, 2017

I was a little shocked the first visit when he dictated his medical letters to my family doctor while I was sitting across the desk from him. Very little conversation with me that first visit. But I've seen him a few times since and he is an excellent and caring doctor! He explained my condition and my scans well, and gave me good information about the treatments that I need.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Talked into a recorder instead of to me. While talking to the recorder he claimed to have broughy up stuff to me, unfortunately he never had and never went over them with me either. I will be going to another Doctor. One that may actually acknowledge my presence.

Submitted September 14, 2017

After reading the reviews for Dr. Ramesh I really thought my appointment was going to be a waste of time. Yes I had to wait 45 minutes but was prepared and brought along a good book. I can see why he is behind his appointments as he spends a lot of time with you and is very thorough. I found all of his staff to be very friendly and efficient. He greeted me with a handshake and at the end of the appointment he also shook my hand and said it was nice to meet me. I felt very well taken care of with all the tests his office arranged and he also answered the questions I had.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017