You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Warren Ramesh

I have been a patient for about 2 years and was diagnosed with narcolepsy. Dr. Ramesh is kind of an odd fellow but means well so I appreciate that. I have been to so many doctors and I can't see myself changing this one as he is always friendly. I do agree with comments saying that he and his staff are over worked hence why you ALWAYS need to book an appointment before you leave, or else it is difficult to get a hold of his office. Overall, I am content with Dr.Ramish!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Whoever answers the phone is a b####h! When you're referred for an overnight study more than a year before you actually go in you expect someone to call about results....... apparently it's the patients responsibility to call them to tell them when you're going in for the study...Really?????? WTF??

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr . Ramesh is very knowledgeable. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I was very impressed with the care that i received from this Dr. and the staff. I did have a long wait but it was very much worth the wait, i have never been advised on my condition until going to see him, very personable and knowledgeable, Thanks to him i now may have a chance to reverse the affects of the chemicals i have had to work with. Thank you Dr. Ramesh and his nurse

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

The only reason I gave this doctor one star is because I can't give zero. I had to see a respiratory specialist for a potential job as I have mild well controlled asthma. First they told me the soonest appointment was two moths away, until I called and got in two days later. Then after spending 2 hours there he told me to come back in 2 weeks to do another breathing test after I took my inhaler regularly. He knew this was a rush and had a letter from my potential employer. So fine. I come back two weeks later. After waiting two hours in the waiting room I am ushered to an empty room where I waited for another 15-20 min. Finally he comes to get me and sits down and says, "so did you know you have asthma?" Yes...I told him that last time and that is the whole reason I had to go see him. Then he asked me (3 times) if I'd seen him before, after which he said he couldn't find my notes and proceeded to ask me all the questions he had already asked me in my first appointment. This included "did you know you are allergic to cats?" (He had also sent me for an allergy test) And I said yes, as I had told him the last time, and told him (again) that I have 2 when he asked me (again). He then very rudely asked me what I was going to do about that, to which I blatantly told him nothing. Now I have to potentially wait two more weeks to get my clearance letter. This is the worst doctor I've ever been to and I would never recommend him.

Submitted August 13, 2015

Very thorough Dr . Takes the time needed to take care of patients the nurse is amazing very overworked but also has compassion for the patients , maybe hard to reach by phone as again very busy office but she does return calls on a timely fashion .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable and extremely polite... However the receptionist will not answer the phone ( you have to leave a message) and does not always return calls within a couple days... It becomes a game of phone tag ( even after requesting a call back during certain hours)

Submitted April 13, 2015

I went to see many dr's before I saw Dr. Ramesh. He is the only one that took the time to properly diagnose my issue. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing a pulmonologist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

i agree that this Dr is overworked, the staff is overworked also, there are so many people trying to get in to see him that they would rather write something that is not correct, this dr is very thorough and makes sure you are taken care of properly, he takes the time needed and has saved me from being in the hospital more than once, thanks for everything dr r.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Ramesh was good, however, he needs to spend more time training his staff on the need for timely return of phone calls. Were it not for another specialist contacting Dr. Ramesh directly, I would still be waiting for a diagnosis. According to Dr. Ramesh, without treatment, I will die.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Warren Ramesh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for about 2 years and was diagnosed with narcolepsy. Dr. Ramesh is kind of an odd fellow but means well so I appreciate that. I have been ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Whoever answers the phone is a b####h! When you're referred for an overnight study more than a year before you actually go in you expect someone to call about r..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Ramesh is very knowledgeable. He knows his stuff. "

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with the care that i received from this Dr. and the staff. I did have a long wait but it was very much worth the wait, i have never been ad..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The only reason I gave this doctor one star is because I can't give zero. I had to see a respiratory specialist for a potential job as I have mild well controll..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The docs fine but the receptionist is something else. I've never had an appointment without waiting 45 minutes. Shirley is one rude person. Shirley is an excep..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough Dr . Takes the time needed to take care of patients the nurse is amazing very overworked but also has compassion for the patients , maybe hard to ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and extremely polite... However the receptionist will not answer the phone ( you have to leave a message) and does not always return calls wi..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see many dr's before I saw Dr. Ramesh. He is the only one that took the time to properly diagnose my issue. I would certainly recommend him to anyon..."

December 8, 2014