You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Warren Ramesh

Very, very, knowledgeable and personable. He dictates his report to my family Dr. While I was in his office which made me feel comfortable with the treatment regime that he suggests. He discussed with me just how we were going to treat and follow up. I felt very comfortable with the Dr and his treatment plan to the point that I felt like I was a part of a 'team' that going forward, would make my symptoms decrease and eventually definitively control my respiratory disease .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I have nothing but praise Dr. Ramesh and his team. His staff has done everything they said they would do and in the timeline they specified. I have felt that Dr. Ramesh has not missed anything in helping me with my issue. My process is still ongoing but I am confident I am in good hands. He referred me to excellent specialists that assisted in his process. Yes, you have to wait a while to get an appointment but when you are as good as he is people want to go there. Nothing to blame their office about. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I just started seeing this dr and yes a bit of a wait and he is usually running behind , having said that I feel confident that I am in good hands. As for his receptionist she was very professional and took the time to explain what I needed to do. I will continue to go see Dr Ramesh in spite of what others write on here. As for phone calls I received a call back within an hour.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Horrible Doctor who will never talk to you. Suffers from a God complex. Don't bother leaving a message on the office phone, they won't return a call for at least 72 hours; better not be a life/death. His admin is useless, rude.

Submitted March 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Ramesh for over 10 yrs and he has saved my life. He is very thorough in his testing and found the perfect treatment for my condition. There is a bit of a wait to get in but worth it. His nurse is wonderful and very professional. I highly recommend seeing Dr Ramesh !!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I have been a patient for about 2 years and was diagnosed with narcolepsy. Dr. Ramesh is kind of an odd fellow but means well so I appreciate that. I have been to so many doctors and I can't see myself changing this one as he is always friendly. I do agree with comments saying that he and his staff are over worked hence why you ALWAYS need to book an appointment before you leave, or else it is difficult to get a hold of his office. Overall, I am content with Dr.Ramish!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Whoever answers the phone is a b####h! When you're referred for an overnight study more than a year before you actually go in you expect someone to call about results....... apparently it's the patients responsibility to call them to tell them when you're going in for the study...Really?????? WTF??

Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr . Ramesh is very knowledgeable. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I was very impressed with the care that i received from this Dr. and the staff. I did have a long wait but it was very much worth the wait, i have never been advised on my condition until going to see him, very personable and knowledgeable, Thanks to him i now may have a chance to reverse the affects of the chemicals i have had to work with. Thank you Dr. Ramesh and his nurse

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

The only reason I gave this doctor one star is because I can't give zero. I had to see a respiratory specialist for a potential job as I have mild well controlled asthma. First they told me the soonest appointment was two moths away, until I called and got in two days later. Then after spending 2 hours there he told me to come back in 2 weeks to do another breathing test after I took my inhaler regularly. He knew this was a rush and had a letter from my potential employer. So fine. I come back two weeks later. After waiting two hours in the waiting room I am ushered to an empty room where I waited for another 15-20 min. Finally he comes to get me and sits down and says, "so did you know you have asthma?" Yes...I told him that last time and that is the whole reason I had to go see him. Then he asked me (3 times) if I'd seen him before, after which he said he couldn't find my notes and proceeded to ask me all the questions he had already asked me in my first appointment. This included "did you know you are allergic to cats?" (He had also sent me for an allergy test) And I said yes, as I had told him the last time, and told him (again) that I have 2 when he asked me (again). He then very rudely asked me what I was going to do about that, to which I blatantly told him nothing. Now I have to potentially wait two more weeks to get my clearance letter. This is the worst doctor I've ever been to and I would never recommend him.

Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Warren Ramesh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very, very, knowledgeable and personable. He dictates his report to my family Dr. While I was in his office which made me feel comfortable with the treatment re..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise Dr. Ramesh and his team. His staff has done everything they said they would do and in the timeline they specified. I have felt that Dr..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I just started seeing this dr and yes a bit of a wait and he is usually running behind , having said that I feel confident that I am in good hands. As for his r..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor who will never talk to you. Suffers from a God complex. Don't bother leaving a message on the office phone, they won't return a call for at le..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Ramesh for over 10 yrs and he has saved my life. He is very thorough in his testing and found the perfect treatment for my condition. Ther..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for about 2 years and was diagnosed with narcolepsy. Dr. Ramesh is kind of an odd fellow but means well so I appreciate that. I have been ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Whoever answers the phone is a b####h! When you're referred for an overnight study more than a year before you actually go in you expect someone to call about r..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Ramesh is very knowledgeable. He knows his stuff. "

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with the care that i received from this Dr. and the staff. I did have a long wait but it was very much worth the wait, i have never been ad..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The only reason I gave this doctor one star is because I can't give zero. I had to see a respiratory specialist for a potential job as I have mild well controll..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The docs fine but the receptionist is something else. I've never had an appointment without waiting 45 minutes. Shirley is one rude person. Shirley is an excep..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough Dr . Takes the time needed to take care of patients the nurse is amazing very overworked but also has compassion for the patients , maybe hard to ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and extremely polite... However the receptionist will not answer the phone ( you have to leave a message) and does not always return calls wi..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see many dr's before I saw Dr. Ramesh. He is the only one that took the time to properly diagnose my issue. I would certainly recommend him to anyon..."

December 8, 2014