Ratings for Dr. Warren Ramesh

Dr. Ramesh is a knowledgeable physician. That being said, he is the WORST at human interaction. He will dictate what he has to say to you into a dictaphone instead of speaking to you directly. He essentially writes the letter to your GP instead of taking the time to explain what the diagnosis is, leaving that work to the generally less knowledgeable Respiratory Therapists. If you are seeing him because of sleep issues, he will refer you to the clinic on the main floor of his building (Edmonton Sleep Institute) without giving you the documentation in hand so you can get second opinions, or pick a provider of your choice. He is also chronically tardy in his appointments. I usually try to get the first appointment of the day, and he regularly strolls into the office AT LEAST 15 minutes late if not more. Last time I saw him, he walked into the office 38 minutes late. I also had to wait 90 minutes in his waiting room for him to write me a new prescription (seeing as he sent the original one directly to his seller of choice of CPAP machines). Be weary of this doctor. Argue with him to make sure you understand everything he is telling you, and make sure he doesn't rush through your appointment without you understanding everything. If you can, see another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

This Dr. is terrible. he rushes pt through. He has them come to appointments without having the results ready for him to review for the appointment. He is quick to answer questions with medical jargon and then takes not time to interact with pts. Hopefully you wont have to go to him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Not very impressed!!! Have had many appointments for my elderly parent and each time we come here it is such a waste of time - we never get any information of the diagnosis. Paid for a sleep study and came in for results and they don't have them - now we wait in the waiting room ..... not impressed

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Ramesh is very knowledgeable in what he does. Very thorough with testing , was able to diagnose my problem and get me on the right treatment. Yes some times wait times are long but definitely worth it. His nurse was very helpful and genuinely concerned with the patients needs. Phone calls have always been returned. I would recommend this Dr to anyone who has lung issues!! Thank you for everything you have done for me.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Helped me with my schooling and is a close friend when in need of help

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

To all the people that are not happy with Dr. Ramesh you need to know that if you are seriously ill or have a life threatening illness you get seen with in days, you may not like the message but he is honest doesn't waste your time and treats you with respect! My husband had lung cancer but was tested , diagnosed and in treatment within a month!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Most of the appointment was a waste of my time as I had to remind him when I saw him last and why. Then Sitting there waiting while he speaks into a dictaphone and not to me. Very vague with his answers to my questions. He is concerned with my test results done 2 weeks after being in the hospital and the appointment was 2 months after and I am to go for another test soon and my follow up appointment is in 6 months. I won't be back as my confidence in this doctor for the above reasons and more is very poor. Seek a second opinion after seeing this doctor or make your first appointment with another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I was very concerned about seeing this Dr. after reading some of the reviews, i was very impressed with his nurse and how quickly she got my appt for me, very helpful lady, very polite . As for Dr. Ramesh was great , he has sent me for numerous tests and has a diagnosis for me, something my other doctors were unable to do. I would recommend this dr to anyone with respiratory conditions.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Very, very, knowledgeable and personable. He dictates his report to my family Dr. While I was in his office which made me feel comfortable with the treatment regime that he suggests. He discussed with me just how we were going to treat and follow up. I felt very comfortable with the Dr and his treatment plan to the point that I felt like I was a part of a 'team' that going forward, would make my symptoms decrease and eventually definitively control my respiratory disease .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I have nothing but praise Dr. Ramesh and his team. His staff has done everything they said they would do and in the timeline they specified. I have felt that Dr. Ramesh has not missed anything in helping me with my issue. My process is still ongoing but I am confident I am in good hands. He referred me to excellent specialists that assisted in his process. Yes, you have to wait a while to get an appointment but when you are as good as he is people want to go there. Nothing to blame their office about. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016