Ratings for Dr. Warren Ramesh

long waits. no call backs. talks into a recorder. try this then come back looking for another dr who cares.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

his staff very abrupt. to phone is very hard to get hold of him not punctual, waiting is long and if you are a smoker you get the feeling he doesn't want to bother with you. my time in his office would be maybe 5 minutes. doesn't want to hear or listen to any of my complaints, doesn't explain anything, just see you next year get your pulminary test heres same priscription. I've been seeing him for 15 years wasn't sure what I could do and a little to late but now I'm not afraid to move on he never recommended anything for me nor did he explain how bad or good things were. not a doctor to be recommended if you are a smoker. my time is just as important as his, made me feel I wasn,t worthy of his so called expertise.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been going to see Dr Ramesh for over 7 years and i have never had to wait more then a hour to see him. He takes time to ask how i am doing and go over things with me. I would highly recommend him. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The first signs of poor, uncaring, unprofessional and insensitive treatment were the very long waits to see him. The second sign of poor treatment happened when he set up a bronchoscopy and told me he’d see me the next morning, but instead of Dr. Ramesh another doctor showed up, one I’d never met, to do the procedure, without any communication to me letting me know that he wasn’t going to attend. That showed no concern for my experience. But those two were nothing compared to what happened next. I was having increasing difficulty breathing, with repeated infections that weren’t being touched by antibiotics. I left two or three desperate messages on his voicemail and never even received the courtesy of a cal back. How can a physician be so callous and unprofessional as to not respond to a deperate plea from a patient, to not find time to respond in any way? That was the final straw and led me to seek care in the U.S.

Submitted November 11, 2017

I was a little shocked the first visit when he dictated his medical letters to my family doctor while I was sitting across the desk from him. Very little conversation with me that first visit. But I've seen him a few times since and he is an excellent and caring doctor! He explained my condition and my scans well, and gave me good information about the treatments that I need.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Talked into a recorder instead of to me. While talking to the recorder he claimed to have broughy up stuff to me, unfortunately he never had and never went over them with me either. I will be going to another Doctor. One that may actually acknowledge my presence.

Submitted September 14, 2017

After reading the reviews for Dr. Ramesh I really thought my appointment was going to be a waste of time. Yes I had to wait 45 minutes but was prepared and brought along a good book. I can see why he is behind his appointments as he spends a lot of time with you and is very thorough. I found all of his staff to be very friendly and efficient. He greeted me with a handshake and at the end of the appointment he also shook my hand and said it was nice to meet me. I felt very well taken care of with all the tests his office arranged and he also answered the questions I had.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

We found Dr. Ramesh to be considerate, thorough and very knowledgeable. DR's sometimes get behind due to hospital rounds or urgent consults or taking extra time with a patient to ensure they understand and have their questions answered. On our first visit we asked 5 or 6 people waiting how they rated him & never got a negative answer. He showed us the MRI and had obviously reviewed my husband's lengthy and complex medical history. He dictated a referral letter to multiple specialists while we were there. In it he described his exam & respiratory test results and asked us questions to clarify facts, timelines & prior treatment and made a couple of necessary corrections based on our input. Dr. Ramesh referred my husband for several tests and additional specialists consults. Losing a loved one to cancer or anything is devastating. We have lost 3 immediate family members this year. From that experience we learned that sometimes cancer "hides" from scans (behind other organs or bones), or it attacks so viciously that a tiny spot grows to the size of a grapefruit in just a few weeks. Despite all the amazing diagnostic "pictures" available, unless a surgeon actually operates on a patient and physically looks at & biopsies the cancer - he can't tell you how bad it is. We have to travel 5 hours to see specialists, take time off work and pay for meals & hotels. Our appointment with Dr. Ramesh was certainly worth it! [NOTE: DR's are human too, if you feel he's not at the top of his game you can and should speak up. Politely and respectfully. And with the knowledge that YOU might just be having a bad day.]

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I would never recommend Dr. Warren Ramesh. It will be a year on Saturday that my dad passed of a mass, which ended up being cancer, which was found on a CT scan that was requested by Dr. Ramesh. The focus was on my dad’s lungs however the scan managed to pick up a mass close to the lungs and Dr. Ramesh failed to thoroughly review the CT report resulting in failure to advise/discuss/notify/FOLLOW-UP in any way of this significant finding. Absolutely NOTHING was done as if the growth wasn’t there. It was discovered by another doctor after an evening trip to the emergency department and having yet another CT scan preformed. Once the news was told to us by a different, very compassionate, physician, we had exactly a month, to the day, to get any “quality” time with my dad and my mom’s husband of 49 years. I understand that accidents happen however even prior to this discovery of Dr. Ramesh’s failure, I felt that my dad was only a number and a paycheck as I went with my dad for all the appointments, even the appointment to learn of the “normal” CT scan results. For all appointments that you wait long weeks (months?) for, you're in and out of his office (he even opens the door for you as a que that the appointment is done!) It’s also hard to ask questions or discuss any concerns as he interrupts you to do his Dictaphone transcription right there in front of you taking up “your” appointment time. Perhaps if he didn’t rush through appointments or his patients, this mass could have been slowed down or even stopped and we would have had my dad/husband longer than we did. Seek other pulmonologists!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

yes i have to say i did have to wait for the appointment, once i did arrive i had to wait about 20 min to get in to see him, he asked quite a few questions about my family history as my parents both passed from cancer. He scheduled a few tests and these were preformed quite quickly, overall i dont have cancer but i am so glad i saw him. His staff was professional and very helpful. I would recommend him for sure. Thanks for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017