Ratings for Dr. Ross Lindskoog

Dr. Lindskoog is a great doctor that my family has been seeing for 20 years. He always takes time to really discuss any concerns. He sees you on time so arrive a couple minutes early and happily be on your way in no time :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Amazing doctor. Always keeps appointment on time and really listens and not just a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Muy bueno Tuve una gran experiencia. todo el mundo era amable y me mostrĂ³ respeto. Definitivamente voy a estar de vuelta.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Our family have been patients since he started his practice. He approach is very understanding and helpful. He is not one to hand out medications willy nilly, which we like, but if you do need something you get what you need with proper followup. Over the years we have needed a number of referrals to specialists and Dr. Lindskoog has gotten them quickly and to very good ones. He takes his time with patients and listens to what you have to say. When you have questions his answers are straightforward.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr Lindskogg has been excellent in diagnois, care, in the last 6 yrs that I and my family have been in his care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

DOC LINDSKOOG, Best doctor ever! family doctor for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr Lindskoog is a wonderful doctor. Without a doubt, the best doctor I,ve ever known. Thank you so much for taking care of me...all the best.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Lindskoog is prompt, reasonable and helpful. He does not overload his patient list so if you are lucky enough to be a patient of his, you are not just a number.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Wonderful, caring doctor who listens to you and is interested in who you are. Ross was our very tenacious medical advocate throughout fifteen year's of dealing with my wife's cancer-related challenges including the last two years in home palliative care. I consider him a friend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Lindskoog has been our family dr. for over 20 years. He is great with patients. Takes the time to listen always. It is getting harder to make appts with him, he is so much in demand. Thanks Dr. for looking after our medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011