Ratings for Dr. Howard S. Rossman

Dr. Rossman is an amazing Dr. That has always put his patients needs befor his own. He is in the forefront of all that is coming available to MS patients and always personalized his care to my species needs. He knows me. Even though he may have numerous patients I know he knows who I am and what I will need.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

He is an amazing man. Dr. Rossman cares more about his patients than any other doctor i have ever met. I love him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Good and knowledgeable doctor, but only seems to push BIOGEN products? Why in the world do you think this is?

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

after seeing several ms doctors i finally found dr rossman . he is wonderful. on my LAST visit they started me on one of the new oral pills. i thought great no more shots! after vomitting for 2 weeks, i called the office left message that i couldn't take this med. that i had just been in 2 weeks prior and could he call in a new perscription for another pill to try. i stated that i am unable to drive myself due to panic attacks . it's very hard to get someone to drive me 1 hour each way. i received a call back from a nurse who told me dr rossman was not working at that time and gave my message to dr emily hosner, his assistant. dr emily said if the drive was too far for me that i should look for another neurologist. i never went back.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I moved to Michigan from out of state and thought I'd had good care before coming to see Dr. Rossman. I'm still trying to get used to how much he really, REALLY cares. He is so knowledgable and is willing to give me options so that I can make my own decisions for treatment. With a 2-hour commute, I also appreciate the fact that there are MRI machines on-site to make everything easier. I have had nothing but good experiences here and will continue with this doctor for as long as he's practicing in Michigan!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I don't have MS therefore wasn't offered any help, suggestions , guidance, referral or information what so ever for my reoccurring and often serious symptoms. Showed absolutely no interest in helping me. Very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I absolutley LOVE Dr. Rossman, he was my second neurologist, my first one didnt give mr any options or explain the one drug she believed was for me after diagnosing me with ms. Staff is good too.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Rossman is great,you will not find a more caring,understanding doctor anywhere.His staff however never answer the phone(they are to busy in the break room on their cell phones or discussing whats for lunch or talking about other patients that call with qeustions, are rude when you call with a question,make you feel like you cant call when there is a problem,hang up on you,ive been yelled yet told that i will just have tough it on a very very bad painful attack..it it wasnt for Dr. Rossman i would never go back!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I have been to three Neulogist before I found Dr. Rossman. He is FANTASTIC! His bedside manner is very caring, and warm. His staff could use some work. They "rarely" answer the phone. It almost "always" goes to voice mail. But bottom line, I'm not going to this office to see his staff. I come to see him, and he is great!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

The most caring, knowledgable Dr. I have ever met. If you have MS, this is the Dr. you want to take on your journey. A blessing that came from my MS diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Howard S. Rossman's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)