Ratings for Dr. Robert Miller

Dr. Miller and his staff are exceptional. He is very thorough and everyone at the office is so helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for many years and he and his staff treat me like Family. They are all very professional and caring. I feel Dr. Miller does an amazing job and goes above and.beyond. Love the skin care line and they are. Erg generous with their samples!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I am a patient of Dr Miller both medical and cosmetic for may years and have always found both the doctor and staff very professional at all times. They have never pressured me too buy high priced products . They are more that generous with samples for us to try before buying anything!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I found Dr. Miller very good and helpful. However my issue with staff was the attempts to sell high priced products - to which I found it difficult to say no. I would prefer to just have my treatment and be left alone by his assistant. I pay enough for the treatments and have my own skincare line so I really don't need or want additional products.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Miller has quite possibly the worst receptionist staff I've ever encountered - they don't answer the phone, and they don't return calls. If you happen to be (un)lucky enough to get a hold of them - they're rude and unhelpful. I'd like to assume Dr. Miller is competent, but if his staff is any indication...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Miller is a master at botox, fillers and everything cosmetic dermatology ! He is way better than my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

My experiences have been wonderful so far. Dr Miller is kind and knowledgable, and his staff are very nice and accommodating. I'm thankful I was referred :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Such a nice doctor. He is skilled, knowledgeable and a great person overall. I've got good skin now. Has a beautiful office too!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr Miller is a kind, understanding man. I have been going to him for about 10 years. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Prior to an appointment with my GP to get a referral for a dermatologist, I did research on dermatologists in my area. I decided that I would ask for a referral specifically for Dr. Miller based on the services offered on his website and his reviews. I called his office and spoke with Wendy (a receptionist I assume) to ask very basic questions about referral requirements, wait times etc. She was incredibly dismissive, condescending and unhelpful. I will no longer be requesting a referral for this doctor based on the treatment I received from his staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016