Ratings for Dr. J Provatopoulos

I had a good experience with him when he delivered my daughter so I decided to have him follow me for my next pregnancy. After having him dismiss 3 miscarriages in a row as "just something that happens" I decided to switch to Dr. Hunealt who immediately ordered tests and found probable cause of the miscarriages. As a Registered Nurse I knew something was wrong, but he never wanted to listen. Glad I switched!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Provatopolus did everything to ensure that I delivered a healthy baby. He was prompt and is a very knowledgeable and information man.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is a fantastic doctor. Really listens to his patient and goes above and beyond to help. His secretary Sue is also fantastic. I just had a complete hysterectomy and am very pleased with his work and my experience with his practice.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

he is an amazing doctor delivered all 3 if my children and will be delivering my fourh in august i wouldnt choose another hes amazing

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. John is the amazing ! He delivered both of my kids. Very professional and knowledgeable! Went back to him when I needed a hysterectomy. Again, could not have felt more comfortable with him. Took time to explain my condition and answer all my questions. He's very caring and thorough! Had a few concerns 3 weeks after surgery and was able to call his office and speak with him directly. Thank you Dr. John for being an amazing doctor!!! You're the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. P has a gold star in my heart!!! I have heard nightmare after nightmare of Dr.'s butchering episiotomies and I had to have an episiotomy for my first son and let's just say this you can't even tell! My second delivery for my second son was amazing with Dr. P. This man is brilliant, kind and gentle! He cares about his patients and that is why I have no doubt that Dr. P will deliver our 3rd child in two weeks! I will not push this baby out without him! What does that tell you! Thanks Dr. P. Xoxo

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Back in 2009 he took over for another OB I swear against having a male doctor till he delivered my son. Amazing kept to my birth plan until complication happen. He did an amazing job great stitch work. Few years later. My second pregnancy failed at 6 month or more. I was heart broken by this. He was very kind to me. He did everything he could to make me feel comfortable. No mother should have to go throw this. If he is your OB you can expect this kind nature but let him do his job he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Provatopoulos was my doctor during my second pregnancy. I recommend him 100%. My first pregnancy with the other doctor was a awful experience. With John I felt comfortable he was always gentle and kind. He ended up delivering my son. I'm so very greatful I had such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr Provatopoulos did my hysterectomy at the beginning of December and I honestly could not have had a better surgeon! The incision was stitched so beautifully and he answered all my questions and concerns. He came by every single day to check in me post-op. You won't find a better surgeon! I've had many and he's honestly the best

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I had Dr Provaropoulos for my second child.. I got moved to him at 21wks.. I felt very comfortable and he really seemee to want to know how i felt.. my experiance left me wanting to use him again.. I just had him do my tubal and everything is perfect my pain has been minimal and again if i ever felt i needed to use him he would be the Dr of my choice

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015