Ratings for Dr. Kelvin Houghton

he is awesome, he takes the time to find out what is going on before just refilling your meds

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Definitely needs improvement on his listening skills and bedside manner... When I asked him to explain a medication he prescribed- he sighed and dropped his head as if it was a bother to do so, and still then offered no further information. After a hefty wait to even get an appointment , he was quick to move along and seemed distracted, and on all three visits he left abruply, without resolution for my visit. Accreditation is not the only side of a medical career, in my opinion he is a little high strung and arrogant. I will be finding another physician.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My husband and I have been Dr. Houghton's patients for 11 years. He has seen us through 3 major surgeries and foreign travel illnesses. He is efficient, swift to take action and focused on prevention and good outcomes. His care has been extremely effective and his medical knowledge is remarkable. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for effective and reliable care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is a "doctor" but really, I would at best call him a Pharmacist. Very pleasant but unfortunately just a glorified pill pusher. I would take a jerk for a doctor who really does his job over a nice fellow who just gives me pills. He even gave up his hospital privileges. Not enough money in hospital visits i guess.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Knowledge limited. Self-preserving. Women go find someone else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have been with this doctor for over three years now. He can sometimes run a bit late... but then, so can we all. I would not trade him for any other GP.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Take a book when you go to his office, and be prepared for a directorial and not very helpful front office person as well as a long wait. He is a good enough doctor, but does not listen to the clients needs and has a very un-friendly receptionist. Seems to me that she tells everyone to come in at the same time rather than stagger the appointments and then people wait for a very long time to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

DOES NOT LIKE TO BE QUESTIONED ABOUT MEDS HE HAS PRESCRIBED.HIS OPION IS NOT TO BE CHALLENGED.UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr.Houghton is the most caring Doctor I have ever been to .He is thorough ,compassionate and knowledgable.I am grateful to have him as my G.P.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Houghton is the most thorough and caring physician I have ever met. I would highly recommend him and his staff to my loved ones.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016