Ratings for Dr. Paul Jansen

I miss Dr. Jansen, where has he gone? I loved him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

We didn't have a family doctor since we just returned to the country by then, so we had to go to a clinic with walk-in services. It was 8 p.m., we were just lucky to have Doctor Jansen to look at my son who had been coughing for about three weeks (coughing seriously at midnight). Doctor Jansen was very patient and professional. Not only did he spend a lot of time explaining how to use the medication, but comforted us with detailed information about the coughing. Thanks to him, my son got much better about 3 days after taking the medication. The staff are the best in the neighborhood compared to other clinics.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The best doctor i have ever had in my life.....he was very knowledgable and the most caring doctor. I wish ther were more doctors like him....

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

A blessing to our community, and deserves every break that he takes. No Dr. can funtion in our community without taking breaks. They have a huge workload and I have no idea what we will do when he leaves.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Great doctor, very informative. Takes time to explain things to you - sometimes too much time! Is not a pill pusher, finds out what's actually wrong! Easy to talk - great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Definitely one of the best family doctors I have ever had. He listens well and believes that patients know their own body and symptoms. I have found him to be right on in his recommendations and diagnoses over the past years. He is also on top of remembering our last visit and personal things as well. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

This is the best family doctor that we have ever had! He takes his time and has detailed conversations with parents. He has an amazing bedside manner. He is smart enough to take breaks so that he is able to function when he is at work. With any luck, he won't burn out because he takes breaks! He has been a godsend for my family and we are so very grateful for all that he does.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

A dictator to the community,about shortage of doctors, than goes on vacation.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007