Ratings for Dr. Kooslai Naidoo

love love dr Naidoo, she is an excellent listener and helps me with all my medical needs and concerns love having a female physician

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

She is such a great doctor!!! I have been with her for over 15 years and hope to have her for at least 15 more!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Needed referrals, does not listen. She kept repeating she is a doctor and knowing what to do.. she is not specialized for the referrals that I needed. I had her for 10 years, I noticed she great with kids not so great with adults. Adios!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Naidoo is a very good doctor. The staff however is disorganized and not helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have always had good experiences with Dr. Naidoo - she has gone above and beyond to help our family!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Naidoo is the most wonderful family doctor! She always goes above and beyond to care for my children and myself. Her walk in morning hours are so convenient for unexpected illnesses...you can always get in and get the attention you need. Her and her staff is great about contacting you for follow up appointments, specialist appointments, and test results. Her kindness and caring is obvious and she takes her time and listens to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I have been with Dr Naidoo for several years now she is always caring compassionate and knowledgeable. Very professional as well as her staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been with Dr. Naidoo for many years. My experiences have been extremely positive. I've read that a few people have had negative experiences, but of course that's going to happen with any service/service provider. I believe that overall, Dr. Naidoo is one of the best health care providers in our area. I feel fortunate to have her in my corner.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff. They are thoughtful, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Amazing doctor but horrible staff, staff seems bothered by you being there and is very uncaring and unkind

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014