Ratings for Dr. Kooslai Naidoo

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been with Dr. Naidoo for many years. My experiences have been extremely positive. I've read that a few people have had negative experiences, but of course that's going to happen with any service/service provider. I believe that overall, Dr. Naidoo is one of the best health care providers in our area. I feel fortunate to have her in my corner.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff. They are thoughtful, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Naidoo is so kind and considerate. She listens and you can tell she really cares about her patients. I was a little uncomfortable switching to a female dr. but she is so professional I have no hesitations or worries discussing anything with her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I trust Dr Naidoo implicitly. As a health care professional myself and seeing the results of many other physicians decisions I truly believe that I have the BEST physician in town. she will refer on when necessary and to be honest, she is usually more spot on than the specialists with her diagnoses. i would never change to another doctor. patient, kind and knowledgable. I would also like to remind people that EVERYONE is human and EVERYONE will make a mistake at sometime in their career. Unfortunately people only remember not-so-favourable issues.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Very kind and knowledgable doctor, supportive and caring. The staff, not so much.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I think Dr. Naidoo is a good doctor when it comes to medicine, but I think when it comes to her staff, they are a bit two faced. I think she could do better when it comes to having better help in her office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

This doctor did more to help my husband in the few years we've been with her then any doctor. She will pull up a stool and listen to you. Dr. Naidoo very understanding and thoroughin her treatments and if she isn't sure she's not afraid to send you to someone who can help. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Needed a refferal to London orthopod. Specifically asked for one. She said they are all the same and sent me to Windsor. I guess I'll see my MRI in a year. Hopefully I can still walk by then. Don't medical doctors work for the patient? yeah she was nice but that's not what I went to the doctor for. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Kooslai Naidoo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr Naidoo for several years now she is always caring compassionate and knowledgeable. Very professional as well as her staff."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Naidoo for many years. My experiences have been extremely positive. I've read that a few people have had negative experiences, but of cou..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and staff. They are thoughtful, kind and caring."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor but horrible staff, staff seems bothered by you being there and is very uncaring and unkind"

September 17, 2014