Ratings for Dr. Kooslai Naidoo

I have always had good experiences with Dr. Naidoo - she has gone above and beyond to help our family!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Naidoo is the most wonderful family doctor! She always goes above and beyond to care for my children and myself. Her walk in morning hours are so convenient for unexpected illnesses...you can always get in and get the attention you need. Her and her staff is great about contacting you for follow up appointments, specialist appointments, and test results. Her kindness and caring is obvious and she takes her time and listens to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I have been with Dr Naidoo for several years now she is always caring compassionate and knowledgeable. Very professional as well as her staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been with Dr. Naidoo for many years. My experiences have been extremely positive. I've read that a few people have had negative experiences, but of course that's going to happen with any service/service provider. I believe that overall, Dr. Naidoo is one of the best health care providers in our area. I feel fortunate to have her in my corner.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff. They are thoughtful, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Amazing doctor but horrible staff, staff seems bothered by you being there and is very uncaring and unkind

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Naidoo is so kind and considerate. She listens and you can tell she really cares about her patients. I was a little uncomfortable switching to a female dr. but she is so professional I have no hesitations or worries discussing anything with her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I trust Dr Naidoo implicitly. As a health care professional myself and seeing the results of many other physicians decisions I truly believe that I have the BEST physician in town. she will refer on when necessary and to be honest, she is usually more spot on than the specialists with her diagnoses. i would never change to another doctor. patient, kind and knowledgable. I would also like to remind people that EVERYONE is human and EVERYONE will make a mistake at sometime in their career. Unfortunately people only remember not-so-favourable issues.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Very kind and knowledgable doctor, supportive and caring. The staff, not so much.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I think Dr. Naidoo is a good doctor when it comes to medicine, but I think when it comes to her staff, they are a bit two faced. I think she could do better when it comes to having better help in her office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008