Ratings for Dr. Lisa Monkman

She was late and flustered at appointments. seemed distracted and uninterested.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Without her I would still be wondering why I was sick all the time. She also diagnosed the problem woth my fertility and today I have a 6yr old son because of her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She brushed off a friend of mine who had seen her with various symptoms. went to see a different dr in winnipeg who diagnosed right away.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Caring, smart, thoughtful, awesome!!! A great, positive person with great knowledge and patience.. She is meant to be a doctor... would never leave her...will follow her to the YUKON if I had to. NEVER have met anyone soooo awesome like her!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Some days very good. But I can understand she might be having a hectic day. Appointments are hardly ever on time. Very kind and makes you feel at ease. She quite often has a trainee with her, then I don't find her as attentive to my needs as I would like. I'll keep her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

She is my family physician and delivers my babies. She is the best I have ever seen. Please don't leave us in Dauphin.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Smart, helpful and caring are a few words that best describe Dr.Monkman. She is a great doctor and has helped my son numerous times and always has a smile on her face. We need more doctors like Dr.Monkman!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I cannot say enough about the expertise of Dr. Monkman. A Doctor so compasionate and caring, whatever time you need to spend with her knowledge, she accepts you with such professionalism. We are so fortunate ti have such a wonderful family doctor in Dauphin.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

She is kind, great bedside manner, takes time to actually listen and talk to patient, she is gentle and caring, very intelligent, i trust her and am comfortable with her, excellent doctor

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I, personnally, am not a patient of Dr. Monkman but have been in her office with a family member. She takes time to listen to the patient and treats the patient as a human being. I recommend her fully to anyone who needs a doctor. who cares.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008