Ratings for Dr. Matt T. Rosenberg

He is the most unprofessional doctor i have ever been too. He is mean and treats me like badly because i smoke.thats my choice. He needs to be reported to the medical board

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had a rash,Looked at without tests and said it was herpes.Script and follow up visit. .Went to my obgyn she ran blood tests guess what.No herpes.This guy is such a ass to his staff and is just out for bucks!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I've seen this doctor since 2001 everytime I go in there he sends me to a specialist! This doctor has no right to be business! He is very mean and cocky! All he cares about is how much money he make off a patient! Demanding I stop smoking! I have never had a good visit! I switched doctors the best move I made! I had to 25.00 to get my medical records switched just for myself and then 25.00 per child and spouse so 125.00!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Very arrogant, rude doctor. Spent very limited time with my child, spent to much time worring about wheather I smoke (which I don't) answered his cell phone for a personal call in the middle of my daughters visit after we waited 45min to see him. The free clinic would give better service.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Very un-willing doctor to help - schedules un-necessary appointments with specialists not needed if he would just have the knowledge of what he is doing in the first place - he cost me thousands of dollars of un-necessary specialists!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Office rescheduled pre-surgery appointment for the day before, and then had an "emergency" and couldn't do the required physical. My daughter cannot have this surgery now. Avoid this doctor like the plague.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Too many patients to properly see them. He sent me to the ER to have tests done (took a 3 hour wait in the ER), then the ER told me that the tests he wanted weren't necessary, or that they could have been done as a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Agree with others about urinary concerns when that was not the reason I was there. Way too many visits, could have been avoided by performing more than one test at one time. Very rude and unprofessional/disrepectful to patients and staff. Yells in front of others/yelled at me! Running a meat market!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Excellant Physician, got in the day I needed to be seen. Staff is friendly. Took time to listen to my concerns. Great bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

visiting from out of town Dr and staff spent time dealing with my new medical problem. the out-come was excellent. i wish you were practicing in my hometown. i'm glad that he is in Jackson to take care of my children and grand-children.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Dr. Matt T. Rosenberg's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)