Ratings for Dr. George R. Bowers

Dr Bowers MUST fire his staff (the lady working for him). She is very NON-professional. When i was trying to make appointment with Dr Bowers, without notifying you, the lady put me to another doctor so that she can earn referral fee. When the time coming to the appointment, you realized you were cheated, the lady will say "at that time, Dr Bowers is on vacation, bla bla ....". Anyway, it is your default, not hers.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Bowers snd his staff have been treating 3 members of my family over yhr psdt 20 years. They have treatef all of us with the utmost care and respect. He has involved family membets in prevention. Recently i had to be in for a treatment on my 60th birthday and they gave me a card and special treat! We are doing well and DR. BOWERS has displayed wonderful kindness and empathy during our care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Very good and he has a certified pet therapist in his staf!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. George R. Bowers's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1972)

Harvard-Pilgrim