Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Abrams

Dr. Abrams is such a kind man and wonderful physician. He always knows exactly what to prescribe when I have issues with my ears. The office staff is friendly and you rarely wait for your appointment. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Abrams is knowledable and makes you feel very welcomed. He is precise and thorough. He is quick in diagnoses and prescribes the effective treatment. I usually go to him for Strep Throat and Tonsilitis. By the time I leave the office I am usually feeling better and after the first antibiotic I am already up and going. He will get you feeling better in no time:)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I waited 25 minutes. The staff were one of the friendliest I've ever encountered. The doctor was thorough in assessment, knew my conditions and how to treat them. He didn't really teach me about my conditions, but otherwise a very positive experience. Friendly and warm gentleman during my visit.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Stephen J. Abrams's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company