Ratings for Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar

I owe the past 35 years of my life to Dr. Didolkar.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Misdiagnosed not once but three times I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

On June 12, 2006 I went in for what a thought was a minor female operation. It turned out to be more complicated and Dr. Didolkar was called in to continue the sugery. He is my hero as he saved my life and I have so much to be thankful for. After 5 years he recalls every detail of the surgery and can call it back like it were yesterday. I have a lot of faith in his abilities and his calm, resassuring bedside manner and would recommend anyone to him. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I was diagnosed with malignant melanoma and needed surgery to remove sentinel nodes and the area around the original cancerous site. Prior to my consultation with Dr. Didolkar I met with a surgeon at Johns Hopkins. I left her office afraid and nervous. After meeting with Dr. Didolkar my entire outlook changed. I finally felt like I could breathe. He is so warm, kind and open. He could tell I was terrified so he explained everything to me and took as much time as I needed. His PA, Lisa, was also fabulous. They made me feel so confident about my situation that I actually smiled...and stopped crying myself to sleep at night from worry. After the surgery, he called to check on me and to let me know my test results came back clear (yea!). Dr. Didolkar and his entire staff were absolutely wonderful through the whole experience. Highly, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very capable. Lived up to recommendations. Always remembers my personal situation regardless of whether it has to do with my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Wonderful doctor and staff. Extremely capable and caring. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar's Credentials

• Indira Ghandi Med Coll, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1965)

Delta Dental