Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Graze

This is long overdue. Dr. Peter Graze was my sisters Medical Oncologist. My sister was a breast cancer patient who decided to pursue a more natural approach to treating her illness. Dr. Graze always presented the facts to her and yet supported her decisions. It's true his focus is on his patients and family members may not feel "heard". A more brilliant Medical Oncologist is not out there!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Graze treated my husband. I never developed a rapport with him. I found him hard to talk to, overly clinical and though I'm sure competent lacking in empathy. I would never recommend him to a cancer patient.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I must agree that Dr. Graze is probably the coldest Doctor I've ever dealt with. My husband had 4 different kinds of cancer the last one being pancreatic which finally took his life. We saw Dr. Graze 2 times. The first for a consultation & he requested a pet scan. The 2nd time was to get the report which was that it had metastasized. Another Dr. In his practice signed his death certificate in which she made some big mistakes. One being that smoking probably led to his pancreatic cancer. He did not smoke. Next she could have said death was pancreatic cancer due to matastiscis from his lung cancer. Dr. Graze "opined" that it was a recurrence from the first pancreatic cancer. He mentioned that the biopsy showed no prostatic markers. He never checked it out for lung cancer. As a result, I have been denied VA compensation due to Agent Orange. I have since spoken with a well known bio-chemist who is much more qualified than Dr. Graze, that has disputed his " opinion".

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

A cold, detached individual. Perhaps a good clinician but his "people skills" are sadly lacking. Would never recommend.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I found Dr. Graze to be cold, presumptuous and a poor listener. I think he is very knowledgeable in his field, but found this one-on-one patient interaction to be patronizing and insincere.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr Graze treated my father for lung cancer. He was helpful and respectful to both my parents and myself through a very hard time. Unlike some other doctors, Dr Graze does not have the "I am a Doctor, I am a God, you are lucky that I deal with you mortals" attitude, but rather treated everyone with dignity and respect. While my father did not make it, I will never forget the quality care he received from Dr Graze.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Peter R. Graze's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD