Ratings for Dr. N J Witt

Wonderful doctor and staff. Always punctual and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Very poor doctor. Would not recommend to anybody. I saw him twice in ten years due to my colloid cyst (2008, 2017) and both times he was dismissive and inattentive. The second time I saw him he was in the room for less than two minutes and didn't bother to do any sort of examination. He then told me to get botox (again, which is what he did back in 2008) and wrote a letter to my doctor telling her not to bother monitoring my colloid cyst anymore. Well, thanks for being completely inept Dr. Witt, because my colloid cyst was symptomatic and had increased in size. If my doctor had listened to you or I hadn't advocated for myself I would have dropped dead at some point in the near future. HE IS A VERY BAD NEUROLOGIST and only interested in shiling botox. While botox works great for people who only suffer from headaches/migraines, it's not the cure for a colloid cyst. I would not recommend this neurologist to anybody. Unless you need some botox. His staff aren't very friendly. He's very rude and clearly only in it for the money.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Witt is incredibly professional, kind and knowledgeable. After numerous treatments failed (medication, chiro, massage, physio), I was referred to Dr. Witt to treat my migraines. He recommended botox, which has been incredibly successful. I am so thankful for Dr. Witt helping me after suffering from migraines for years.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I've seen Dr. Witt for years for M.S. & always aopreciate his straight-forward honesty. He has been nothing but caring with me and I feel very confident in his knowledge of my situation, prognosis & treatment. I live outside the province & have been sent to 2 other neurologists who were very thorough, but I didn't feel they had the same expertise with M.S. I am confident and comfortable having Dr. Witt on my team.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Was supposed to have a nerve conductivity follow up as had seen Dr. Kashmere two years ago and was very impressed. Dr. Witt might know what is necessary but he has poor manners. I felt like he was condescending, told me my doctor had not done enough to help me, wrote his notes on the back of a used brown envelope so must be short of paper. I went for my shoulder and back and when he said he wanted to examine my legs and feet, I mentioned I wasn't there for that and he said and I quote " look, young lady, ( I'm 70) you know and I know you have a problem with a pinched nerve in your neck as you can actually make the tingling and contractions down your arm, maybe Botox injections might help". Then when he came back into the room to examine my legs and feet he whistled, yes that is right, did not come into the room whistling but did when closed the door. I have never been so uncomfortable in my whole life and explained to my doctor what happened and never to send me or any of her patients to him again. He is a bit off, but just my opinion. I read some of the other comments and my experience was similar.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I had a good experience with both Dr Witt’s and his team, I arrived 5 mins prior to my appointment was in at the exact time I was scheduled, Dr. Witt(younger) completed my examination and possible causes, was suppose to leave come back for nerve testing but I got in right after my examination, results showed it’s exactly what they thought, after nerve testing Dr. Witt(older)came in to discuss the results before sending them to my original doctor. Overall was a good visit,

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Have had problems for about 6 months. MRI was clean so my GP sent me here. What a waste of 4 hours of driving! He did the same basic tests my GP and ER did, then chastised me for not self medicating or doing anything to help myself. Hmmmm. Quit caffeine, alcohol, reduced cigarettes and on the way to zero. Gave up 15K in take home pay, paid for a private MRI and other tests. After the chastising and basic tests I've had he said thanks for coming and walked out. Pretty sure I would have got more concern and more importantly, answers from a vet.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Didn’t get any help, not interested in my problems at all. Felt like I was an inconvenience .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Witt for years. He has always been a “straight shooter.” He tells patients the truth, good or bad. I believe that he thinks they have a right to know. (Why “colour it up.”). Excellent bed side manner and very caring and knownlegdable. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I just saw Dr. Witt yesterday. Dr. Witt is extremely caring and compassionate man, he told me that the pain is neuropathy due being diabetic. Which I kind knew already. He suggest a few things and which I will try and visit him again in January,

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017