Ratings for Dr. N J Witt

I just saw Dr. Witt yesterday. Dr. Witt is extremely caring and compassionate man, he told me that the pain is neuropathy due being diabetic. Which I kind knew already. He suggest a few things and which I will try and visit him again in January,

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Witt is the first guy EVER who actually understands pain from migraines. After years of trying different treatments from numerous doctors, he has given me light at the end of the rainbow!! An extremely caring & compassionate man!! One of a kind in my books!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Witt was very knowledgeable and helpful I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Witt's receptionist is absolutely lovely, so kind, so professional. Dr Witt was very on top of his game and is a straight shooter with completely approachable bed side manner. I would go back to him anytime.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had seen Dr. Quack in May 2015 for some neuropathy I was experiencing. After the test he looked me straight in the eyes and said"you are SOL and there is nothing we can do". As it turns out I have Lyme disease. Thank for nothing and way to be professional. I would not recommend this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I recently went to see him as referred by my family doctor after a car accident in 2015. When I first spoke with Dr Witt he seemed very disinterested and almost rude like he didn't beleive what I was saying. During the examination he seemed a lot nicer and explained everything well. I thought that maybe I had just misjudged him on first talking to him. I just got the letter he wrote to my family doctor where he seems to be blaming all my issues on my weight (i am not that much overweight and I was like this before the accident) as well as wanting to put me on heavy narcotics when he told me not to be on them for chronic pain. I am appalled at how rude and inconsiderate he was in his letter as well saying that I have a fragile personality and the stress from the accident is causing the pain. I am never going back to this office or to him. Never have I felt so hurt by someone you expect to be professional. Only reason I have one star is that you can't put 0

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I started to see Dr Witt after I was diagnosed with ms in 1985. I see him at least yearly, sometimes 2-3 times a year. He also sees our daughter (ms) and a sister (ms). Recently he has been seeing our youngest daughter (migraines). He has always been very accommodating as well as will return your call at the end of his work day and will always talk to me on the phone. He has a great sense of humou, is very knowledgable and always looking out for new treatments. He really feels like part of our family and his staff is always helpful trying to make appts together because we travel 5 1/2 hours. I would definitely recommend Dr. Witt - he is a gem!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I started to see Dr. Witt several years ago about my headaches. I found him to be one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is considerate, kind, has a sense of humour and concerned, gives options. Every 6-8 months I get shots and have no headaches. The front end staff are also very good. Accommodating and professional. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have considered myself very blessed to have this doctor treat me. He is an excellent caring listener. When giving multiple injections, he distracts you with chatter which helps you manage and tolerate the pain. He always asks how you have been doing since the last session. He mentions when there are new possible solutions available for treatments. He shares his humour with you. When I see negative ratings, it completely floors me - I cannot understand who these people could be talking about - its certainly not the Dr. Witt that I know and have appreciated for several years time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I found it was a waste of my time to go and see after my test results he called me and told me that there's nothing wrong with me and I am just going to have to live with the pain and the only way he could find out what causing the numbness is if we do an autopsy on you and that's not going to happen right away. So just live with the on going pain

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017