Ratings for Dr. N J Witt

Was supposed to have a nerve conductivity follow up as had seen Dr. Kashmere two years ago and was very impressed. Dr. Witt might know what is necessary but he has poor manners. I felt like he was condescending, told me my doctor had not done enough to help me, wrote his notes on the back of a used brown envelope so must be short of paper. I went for my shoulder and back and when he said he wanted to examine my legs and feet, I mentioned I wasn't there for that and he said and I quote " look, young lady, ( I'm 70) you know and I know you have a problem with a pinched nerve in your neck as you can actually make the tingling and contractions down your arm, maybe Botox injections might help". Then when he came back into the room to examine my legs and feet he whistled, yes that is right, did not come into the room whistling but did when closed the door. I have never been so uncomfortable in my whole life and explained to my doctor what happened and never to send me or any of her patients to him again. He is a bit off, but just my opinion. I read some of the other comments and my experience was similar.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I had a good experience with both Dr Witt’s and his team, I arrived 5 mins prior to my appointment was in at the exact time I was scheduled, Dr. Witt(younger) completed my examination and possible causes, was suppose to leave come back for nerve testing but I got in right after my examination, results showed it’s exactly what they thought, after nerve testing Dr. Witt(older)came in to discuss the results before sending them to my original doctor. Overall was a good visit,

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Have had problems for about 6 months. MRI was clean so my GP sent me here. What a waste of 4 hours of driving! He did the same basic tests my GP and ER did, then chastised me for not self medicating or doing anything to help myself. Hmmmm. Quit caffeine, alcohol, reduced cigarettes and on the way to zero. Gave up 15K in take home pay, paid for a private MRI and other tests. After the chastising and basic tests I've had he said thanks for coming and walked out. Pretty sure I would have got more concern and more importantly, answers from a vet.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Didn’t get any help, not interested in my problems at all. Felt like I was an inconvenience .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Witt for years. He has always been a “straight shooter.” He tells patients the truth, good or bad. I believe that he thinks they have a right to know. (Why “colour it up.”). Excellent bed side manner and very caring and knownlegdable. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I just saw Dr. Witt yesterday. Dr. Witt is extremely caring and compassionate man, he told me that the pain is neuropathy due being diabetic. Which I kind knew already. He suggest a few things and which I will try and visit him again in January,

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Witt is the first guy EVER who actually understands pain from migraines. After years of trying different treatments from numerous doctors, he has given me light at the end of the rainbow!! An extremely caring & compassionate man!! One of a kind in my books!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Witt was very knowledgeable and helpful I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Witt's receptionist is absolutely lovely, so kind, so professional. Dr Witt was very on top of his game and is a straight shooter with completely approachable bed side manner. I would go back to him anytime.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had seen Dr. Quack in May 2015 for some neuropathy I was experiencing. After the test he looked me straight in the eyes and said"you are SOL and there is nothing we can do". As it turns out I have Lyme disease. Thank for nothing and way to be professional. I would not recommend this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017