Ratings for Dr. Manish Marolia

Dr. Marolia is a very knowledgeable doctor who has a calm and caring manner. my entire family goes to him and I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Marolia is very helpful and knowledgable. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. All his medical records are uploaded in the computer, so it's very helpful in case you need to obtain some information.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

His father delivered my daughter and Dr. Marolia has been her pediatrician since day one, as well as my doctor (he is an adult doc also). I love him! He truly cares about you, is always happy and seems to love what he does. He is always asking questions about problems leading to illnesses so he can get the best understanding possible and gives lots of advice on what I need to do or look out for once I go home.I have also had many conversations with him over the phone regarding my daughter and he, again, has always came through with help and advice. I wouldn't trade him for the world :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. Manish Marolia's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA