Ratings for Dr. Kavita B. Kalra

God Send Doctor. She is amazing! It's been 4 years since I was diagnosed with stage IV Breast cancer.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Love her!I have been her patient for 3 years, and cancer free for the past two.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

In Baltimore you have so many good universities. I accompanied my sister for her Breast Cancer consultations to JHU, Univ of MD and another big cancer center. At the end, we talked to a friend who I must say forced us to see Dr. Kalra. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I was so negative upon hearing that I have breast cancer. My doctor reffered me to Dr. Kalra. She is so nice and understanding. She took time to explain in detail the disease and the plan and was there for us. Three years later I am cancer free (touch wood). My mother still bakes a pie everytime I go to see her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I was obviously devastated from my cancer diagnosis. Dr. Kalra, was very caring and knowledgable. I had a much better understanding of my disease and treatment plan when I left her office. She took the time to explain and answer my questions.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Kavita B. Kalra's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=637940'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.2

February 6, 2014