Ratings for Dr. Diana Naidu

Very helpful, she take the time to listen and answer all your questions with détailed informations.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

What a wonderful doctor this lady is! One of the best on the city.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

She is absolutely the best Doctor Ever!!! I had the pleasure to work for her and also be her patient. I moved away 11 yrs ago and have Never met a Dr. that comes close to her!! I miss you Di!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Naidu as a walk in. I told her what I was feeling, what was wrong and what I wanted done. She sent me for an ultrasound, called me with the results and made sure I was taken care of, if I ever have another baby, she will be my doctor. Her bedside manner is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Naidu is one of the best doctors this city has. She has a wonderful bedside manner and realy cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I am from a community about 45 minutes outside of Estevan, and we have a hospital here but no obstetrics unit in our hospital. We have to either go to Estevan or Regina to deliver a baby. I had heard wonderful things about Dr. Naidu, so I chose her as my delivery doctor. She was so wonderful during my labor and the delivery, so encouraging and since this was my first baby, I was quite scared but she put me at ease and was there every step of the way. Once my daughter was born, she had some complications and was extremely irritable. Dr. Naidu spent the entire night in the nursery with my daughter and us, singing to her and talking to her about the birds and the bees. She was very intent on making sure she was ok, and even referred to my daughter as "kit kat". I would definitely recommend Dr. Naidu to anyone, especially a pregnant woman. In fact, I referred my sister-in-law to her for both her pregnancies, and she loves her too, and she is terrified of doctors. Excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

My friend was a patient of this doctor for years. She saw her in emergency because she was having trouble breathing. Dr. Naidu sent her home saying she had a chest infection and come see her next week. A chest x-ray and blood test taken that day both showed blood clots in her lungs. A couple days later she was rushed to Regina and almost died. If Dr. Naidu had bothered to take the time to look at the xray or blood test this could have been prevented. I wouldn't trust Dr. Naidu to look after anyone I loved.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Naidu from the beginning of my pregnancy. I do agree with most people when they say she was never on time. I would wait an hour or longer to get in to see her for 5-10 minutes. But when I did see her, I made use of that time I had with her and asked any questions I had or discussed any concerns with her. She graciously answered everything I asked in detail that I understood. If I never understood it, she would take her time and explain a different way. I found her VERY knowledgable in questions I had, and she always gave me other references to look at so I could form my own opinion. During my delivery I had to have an unscheduled c-section which resulted in an unhappy me. She was very patient and understanding at that time, and did things as I allowed her to. Overall I would recommend her as a prenatal doctor to any woman, and just advise people to be patient with her. As she has many women who appreciate her work and take the time to wait as well.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

When I had my baby in February, Dr. Naidu was great! She didn't leave my side while I was having a very difficult labor and delivery. She was sometimes a little late, but that's what happens when you deliver babies. If she was going to be really late, the staff would just tell me and ask if I would like to reschedule. However, she is very hard to get into see, so we just see one of the new doctors in the office (who is great!) when we need to go.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr Naidu was there for me with each of my 4 babies. She is wonderful in the labour and delivery room, always giving me and my husband confidence and sometimes just quietly breathing through contractions with me holding my hand, it,s tempting to say I could not have done it without her however I like how she put it to me once, the mom does all the work (putting herself on a pedestal? I think not.) Great Work Dr. Naidu

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008