Ratings for Dr. Richard Wiznura

Very happy with my experiences with Dr Wiz and the clinic. These days it seems you have to advocate for your own health, but if he is lacking any information, he has the resources and knows how to access them to get the answers you deserve.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Wiznura has been my family doctor for over 20 years. I can truly say that he has saved my life. When I was battling severe depression he was the only one that truly listened and other me kind and caring help. He is a very compassionate doctor and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

A brilliant and kind Doctor. He is like a medical detective, and with the years of experience behind him, is a top diagnostician! Staff is wonderful too. He instills faith and confidence. Cheers to the Wiz!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I love this man. He has helped me through some very hard times and he has never made me feel bad, he's always there to really listen. He's a great person.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Absolutely love having Dr. Wiznura for my doctor...how did I get so lucky! He's thorough, very knowledgeable, compassionate, and he never fails to go that extra mile to research/answer questions, find out answers. He's great with his referrals, knows who's 'out there' to help with something he knows he can't do. He inspires real trust and you just automatically KNOW you can talk to him about anything at all. He never, in all the years I have known him, has shown an inkling of the amount of pressure he must be under. He's a true physician and no matter how sicksickSICK you might feel going in, you always come away from his office feeling better somehow. Pat is a blessing...very helpful, efficient and kept on her toes always with the very large practice; matter-of-fact and down to earth, she has a hectic job and people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Walk a mile in her shoes, you whiners who have nothing good to say about anyone except yourselves!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Has been our Doc for many years. Was pretty good (although he did miss several diagnoses), then recently has gotten really lazy, impatient, non-compassionate and complacent!! I personally will not see him again. My husband (who sees him more often than I do) is starting to look for a new Physician...one who will provide the proper, thoughtful care that he needs and deserves!

Submitted November 8, 2014

Have had this doctor for years. His nurse is horrible as are the girls at the front desk but he is always a pleasure

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

My entire family has been seeing Rick the Wiz since he finished his residency and joined the practice in Spruce Grove, and followed him when he took over for the Dr. at Links Clinic. My husband recently passed away as a result of a lifetime battle with a degenerative disease and he was here for us both thru all those years! Called home to see all is well, and saw me thru some very hard times caring for a disabled spouse. We are one of the first families he took care of since he completed his training as a family medicine resident from U of AB.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Our doctor for many,many years.Fantastic doctor.Pat and all others we've dealt with at the Links are great.Thanks Dr.Wiznura and Pat you've always been there for us!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Has been my Dr. Since Dr lovell left the links Clinic over 20 years, I think. Very Good MD with great rapport with specialists for referrals if needed. Has never disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010