Ratings for Dr. Lance I. Austein

has my entire family over medicated and addicted to pain killers, should have his license shredded.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Always late. Staff expect patients to sit around and wait for--literally--"hours" with no explanation of his pending arrival or, if he's in the office, his patient schedule. Please expect to take off the whole day when making an appointment to see Dr Austein. When you are finally called in, the Dr seems harried because of all the backlog of patients he has waiting (some with AM appointments who don't get seen until PM). Staff always overbook him, so he just quickly rushes everyone through. Spends very little time with any one patient. No more than 5 minutes for every visit that I've experienced. You're in and out.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

very patient and understanding MD...listens and tries to help me with all my problems

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Austein for many years. I wouldn't think of seeing another Dr. He is knowledgeable, understanding and he doesn't rush. He listens to you and his diagnosis are on the money. His staff are efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr austein is my lifesaver, I know him for 15 years and he is the best Dr i know. and i will never go to any other. He saved my life from my addiction to heroin and i love him dearly. Martha Ostrow

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

This doctor gave me a very brief exam. I had a cardiogram performed by someone who hardly had any experience doing it. Also, I just found out that this doctor was put on a five year suspension.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

always listens, never rushes, very intelligent and thorough..

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

He's a very dependable and caring doctor. Staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Lance I. Austein's Credentials

• Italian

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1989)