Ratings for Dr. Brad Semeniuk

Dr. Brad is one of the first chiros that has said to me, "Come back when you feel you need it." He isn't out there to get your money and know your benefit plan inside and out. He is there to help!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and experienced physician. I have had positive results every time I have seen him. Dr Brad practices other alternative methods like acupuncture and cupping . I have recommended him to several people and everyone has been pleased with their results. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Brad has giving me more relief than any other methods. His acupuncture really worked on me. Sharon P

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Brad for many years. He is friendly, professional and always takes the time to listen and understand what my concerns are. He also takes the time to explain everything and demonstrates through actions and words that he truly cares about his patients. If only I could get a family doctor to have the same bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

He is the best, I had pain in my knee he did accupucture after only one treatment my pain was cut in half. I would commend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. Makes you feel very comfortable. Staff are wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Brad to numerous people who are all very satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Brad is extremely personable, listens to all you say, gets to the crux of the problem and proceeds to deal with it. He's gentle and firm and if you don't like one particular adjustment, he'll find another one that you do like.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Bradley James - so nice to continue to hear rave reviews about your knowledge & caring. We go back years & you did not leave a stone unturned with the mysteries of me, Shirley Stewart, right down to ordering the xrays & MRI to figure out why treatments always felt so good, but just wouldn't stay that way for long. I still have some back problems that no one can really do anything about. Spinal stenosis & a herniated disc are next to impossible to fix. You were always A-1 & I recently moved to Penticton where my bones like the mild weather very much.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr Brad helped my back immensley and in a short time. He also takes the time to listen to you. Because of his listening skills and his knowledge of Chinese medicine he was able to help me with a number of symptoms that never seemed to be related and that no physician was able to help me with. These have all been cleared up in a number of weeks with his help. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Super Doctor,I had a sore back and he diganose the problem and solved it,my back is fine now.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012