Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Poulin

Same problem with records. Don't tell the patient one thing and write another. Very confusing protocols over there for apt intervals, follow-ups, etc. I believe most of the problem lies in the staff getting the facts wrong. Better get a copy of your medical records and fact check it against what the doctor told you and what was written in the record. Very arrogant office staff and considering they are treating cancer patients, they could be a lot nicer.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I was sent to this DR during the last few weeks of my pregnancy due to low iron. I found his office staff & nurse rude & unprofessional. When I saw the doctor he stated he didn't know why I was there claiming my obgyn hadn't sent over my records. I told him the situation and he told me what my options were. He said he needed 3 months to bring my iron up, my due date was 17 days away at this point. He explained iron IV injections to me and also said that he couldn't promise that they would do anything and also that they were possibly not safe for the baby. I was told the iron supplement I was taking was a waste. They drew more blood, made a follow up appt and I was sent on my way. In his report to my obgyn he stated I refused treatment because I was afraid of needles & iv's, saying nothing about the information, which was very little, that he gave me.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Paul F. Poulin's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Veterans Administration