Ratings for Dr. Nizar Habal

Best Dr. Ever. I have never seeing a Dr. like Dr, Habal. Helpful , nice , caring and very knowledgeable . From desk, some of the ladies were not. Medical staff great .would recommend

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

His ability saved my nipple during surgery to remove a tumor. My scar doesn't look bad at all when it could have been unsightly. He is kind and caring. Excellent doctor who feels like a friend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Habal is one of the best doctors/surgeons I know, he is kind, compassionate, and does not rush when he is with you. He is very knowledgeable and gives you options when you are faced with a difficult diagnosis, he does not try to sway you one way or the other. His staff is awesome, they are kind and very knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you; they treat you like you are their only patient. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Caring office, staff made me feel very comfortable and not anxious, clean office. Dr. Habal took all the time I needed and answered all of my quesions elaborately. I was also able to get in the next day, it some policy they have. Very nice and unheard of these days.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Given his specialty, he sees a lot of sad, sick paitients. He is a wonderful doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

wonderful doctor, spends time to explain, using up to date technology. Great personality. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Nizar Habal's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1993)