Ratings for Dr. W. Szymanski

He is the best doctor ever! he is so kind and helpful

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

We hit the jackpot with Dr. S , I couldn't ask for a kinder, more gentle, thoughtful, caring, compassionate & knowledgeable doctor to take care of my son. He was assigned to us after delivering at The Lois Hole Hospital and right from our first interaction both my husband and I were so very pleased with his bedside manner. He leaves me feeling comfortable and confident in the decisions I make as a first time mom and is full of valuable tips and suggestions. My son also loves him, never plays shy and is always smiling. This man has certainly found his calling!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I love dr Szymanski, i know him for almost 13 yrs, excellemt with my son,And now my daughters doctor, very helpful. Always has time to talk , he calls himself my kids uncle, just awsome.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

We loved Dr Syzmanski, such a loving doctor and very knowledgeable. He is my son’s pediatrician, and there is no words to describe Dr Symanski. Very punctual and helpful, listens to all concerns and help thorough. Was super nice to my son, checked him very thoroughly. We love you Dr Szymanski.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Szymanski is an amazing doctor! We had a great experience with him, but his receptionist lady is super rude! She always shows inpatient and disrespectful attitude! How could she work In front desk where children need to see her first?!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Szymanski is amazing with my kids. He treats them as if they were his own grandchildren. He's very knowledgable and respectful when it comes to your concerns about your children. The front desk receptionist is the rudest person, whether you call in or are there in person. Hes been our doctor for 4 years now, and she (front desk) is always the same, which is frustrating.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Szymanski treats you and your family like his family. Very knowledgable and caring, most importantly, our kids love him. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful doctor for our children. Sincerely, Mallory R.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The best doctor ever! So glad we got him as a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor. He has been amazing with our son and patient with us first time parents. I'm so grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Waldemar is a very competent specialist, he cares about his little patients and thoroughly explains important details. We feel lucky that our baby girl is in great hands during visits. His nurse is also very professional and polite.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016