Ratings for Dr. W. Szymanski

The best doctor ever! So glad we got him as a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor. He has been amazing with our son and patient with us first time parents. I'm so grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Waldemar is a very competent specialist, he cares about his little patients and thoroughly explains important details. We feel lucky that our baby girl is in great hands during visits. His nurse is also very professional and polite.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

The best Paediatrician.. He is amazing with my boys .. Makes them laugh every time..

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Excellent doctor very professional and really great with kids

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The best pediatrician! He's very knowledgeable and always knows how to handle every situation. He's great with our son and always makes us all laugh.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have had this doctor since I was 1 and my last visit with him was 2 years ago he's and amazing man is great with kids he's so awesome makes you and your kids laugh he's a 10/10

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Amazing! Good , Kind , Funny and good with kids this man needs an A+

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Szymanski is a great pediatrician :) He understands how to work with the kids and if you've any questions you can ask him anything. His knowledge is immense after all these years of being a pediatrician. I wouldn't trade him for anybody else. He was also recommended but I friend of mine. And man, best suggestion ever :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Szymanski has been our pediatrician for over 12 years! He has loved each of our 4 children from the day they were born. He is a very patient, practical doctor who has guided us with his wealth of knowledge. Fran is also friendly, patient, knowledgeable and caring. If you happen to get Dr. Szymanski... it's like winning the pediatrician lottery.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015