Ratings for Dr. W. Szymanski

Dr. Szymanski is an amazing doctor! We had a great experience with him, but his receptionist lady is super rude! She always shows inpatient and disrespectful attitude! How could she work In front desk where children need to see her first?!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Szymanski is amazing with my kids. He treats them as if they were his own grandchildren. He's very knowledgable and respectful when it comes to your concerns about your children. The front desk receptionist is the rudest person, whether you call in or are there in person. Hes been our doctor for 4 years now, and she (front desk) is always the same, which is frustrating.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Szymanski treats you and your family like his family. Very knowledgable and caring, most importantly, our kids love him. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful doctor for our children. Sincerely, Mallory R.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The best doctor ever! So glad we got him as a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor. He has been amazing with our son and patient with us first time parents. I'm so grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Waldemar is a very competent specialist, he cares about his little patients and thoroughly explains important details. We feel lucky that our baby girl is in great hands during visits. His nurse is also very professional and polite.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

The best Paediatrician.. He is amazing with my boys .. Makes them laugh every time..

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Excellent doctor very professional and really great with kids

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The best pediatrician! He's very knowledgeable and always knows how to handle every situation. He's great with our son and always makes us all laugh.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have had this doctor since I was 1 and my last visit with him was 2 years ago he's and amazing man is great with kids he's so awesome makes you and your kids laugh he's a 10/10

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015