Dr. Peter Ramshaw

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Ramshaw

He has since retired so to speak ~ he left the Shoniker Clinic 2 years ago and took to the high seas (literally) and is sailing the world with his wife on their Catamaran.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Was my Psychiatrist for several years, starting around 95 or 96. He was great.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

stay in retirement.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Rams haw was my psychiatrist from the age of 12 and kept me under his care well into my thirties. No other doctor compares to Dr. Ramshaw's humbleness, care, and expertise. Wishing he will come back to practice as he is truly missed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Ramshaw is without a doubt the most amazing doctor I have ever had, he completely changed my outlook on psychiatrists. He is so knowledgeable but so humble, and I've never felt more respected by any other medical professional. I am completely lost without his guidance, no other doctor that I've seen since even compares. I wish him the most amazing retirement, but I pray to god that he decides to return to practice again one day. A genuine person, and amazing doctor. Many thanks. -E.M.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Good riddance tbh.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Peter Ramshaw has now taken early retirement. He purchased a custom made Catamaran and him and his wife have literally hit the high seas! So he is no longer practicing. Happy sailing ~ you are missed by all of us.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

very good listener, and very friendly and kind, best psychiatrist out of the 3 ive had since grade 6. It is quite unfortunate I couldn't be in his care for longer as he recently retired :(

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Best Psychiatrist I EVER went to. i saw him from age 11 to in to my twenties.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Peter Ramshaw's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has since retired so to speak ~ he left the Shoniker Clinic 2 years ago and took to the high seas (literally) and is sailing the world with his wife on thei..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Was my Psychiatrist for several years, starting around 95 or 96. He was great. "

November 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "stay in retirement. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rams haw was my psychiatrist from the age of 12 and kept me under his care well into my thirties. No other doctor compares to Dr. Ramshaw's humbleness, care..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ramshaw is without a doubt the most amazing doctor I have ever had, he completely changed my outlook on psychiatrists. He is so knowledgeable but so humble,..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. " "

August 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Good riddance tbh. "

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Ramshaw has now taken early retirement. He purchased a custom made Catamaran and him and his wife have literally hit the high seas! So he is no long..."

November 1, 2014