Ratings for Dr. Peter Ramshaw

public healthcare, you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This doctor misdiagnosed me and missed that I had misophonia it's wrecked my life! Thanks a lot ...Melanie Jackson Scarborough Ontario

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

My son was under the care of Dr. Ramshaw from age 6 to 18 yrs old. When Dr. Ramshaw told me he was retiring, tears literally welled up in my eyes for I knew my son was losing not only his psychiatrist but a friend. Enjoy retirement Dr. Ramshaw...you deserve it!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

He has since retired so to speak ~ he left the Shoniker Clinic 2 years ago and took to the high seas (literally) and is sailing the world with his wife on their Catamaran.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Was my Psychiatrist for several years, starting around 95 or 96. He was great.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

stay in retirement.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Rams haw was my psychiatrist from the age of 12 and kept me under his care well into my thirties. No other doctor compares to Dr. Ramshaw's humbleness, care, and expertise. Wishing he will come back to practice as he is truly missed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Ramshaw is without a doubt the most amazing doctor I have ever had, he completely changed my outlook on psychiatrists. He is so knowledgeable but so humble, and I've never felt more respected by any other medical professional. I am completely lost without his guidance, no other doctor that I've seen since even compares. I wish him the most amazing retirement, but I pray to god that he decides to return to practice again one day. A genuine person, and amazing doctor. Many thanks. -E.M.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015