Ratings for Dr. Dina H. Cocco

Excellent experience all around! Affordable, comfortable and experienced!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I am a charter member with the good Dr. C. Takes care of me as needs arrive---anticipates needs. Always has Jazz playing--- dances a mean strathspey. Recognizes my fiscal limitations. Reacts well to my unscheduled needs. Knows what a strathspey-Highland fling and reel are.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

My kids love going to see Dr. Cocco. Need I say anything more?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. They got me in and out of the office quickly. I would definitely recommend this office to any friend!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Had an onlay fall off and Dr. Coco got me in same day and fixed it. Very fair prices!!!!!!!!! She and her staff were great!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cocco. I have been receiving dental care from her for several years. She and her staff have always been friendly and inviting. I trust her professional opinion, and think her prices are fair and reasonable, especially with the various discounts they offer. Even though I've moved, I've decided it's worth the hour-long drive to continue receiving dental services from Dr. Cocco. A dentist in my new town wanted to charge me around $600 for *three* amalgam fillings. I decided to get a second opinion from Dr. Cocco, and get my amalgam fillings at her office. I was happy I did because Dr. Cocco informed me that I only needed *two* fillings and charged me less than half of what the other dentist wanted to charge.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Best Dental group in Ann Arbor! All staff are friendly, helpful and highly professional. Dr. Cocco is highly skilled and provides guidance that is practical as well as professional.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Cocco is an AMAZING dentist! I had some cysts that needed to be removed in my gums, and I am TERRIFIED of dentists since I had never really been to one in my 34 years of life unless I needed a tooth pulled. She was very caring, and comforting. She explained everything to me in terms that I understood, and made sure I was following her advice. I will never be able to thank her enough for what she did! Above and Beyond is what I can say! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

A great doctor, in a small office with two hygienists and 2 staffs. She is a cheerfull doctor, her prices are reasonnable, and her staff is friendly and very helpfull, specially with dealing with insurance issues.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Wonderful friendly service. Really nice staff. Warm atmosphere and not too expensive.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007