Ratings for Dr. Iris Dori

I'd been going to Dr. Dori for at least 5 years. She was a decent Dr. At least I've always felt she was on top of things. There's one thing to watch out for, she leaves the office when she wants and forgets or doesn't care to contact patients. This is so unprofessional and the second time it happened I decided to change my GYN. This appt. was on the books for months and I really needed to see her due to surgery I had a year ago. No call to say she was gone for the day. No call back to apologize. Her assistant also was surprised she had left and had an appt on the books. Good doctor. Bad habits.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Iris Dori was the OB/GYN called in when my uterus ruptured. I could not have had a better doctor who helped me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Did not care for this doctor. She was sarcastic and made me feel uncomfortable. Would it reccomend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor. She seems very knowledgable and gives a very thorough examination. She is also very friendly. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

She is a good doctor, she is pleasant when she walks into the exam room, which puts you at ease immediately, which I think is important. She asks questions and is through in her exam. She also listens to your questions and answers them...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Iris Dori's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal