Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tim Dumore

I am very pleased with my results and the experience I had with Dr. Dumore and his team! I was worried about getting adult braces but they made the experience a breeze! Thanks for making me proud of my smile again!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Excellent child-centric care. The team respected our teen's needs and choices and looked after her well. I was only involved on the periphery. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

We couldn't have asked for a more professional team to help us with our orthodontic needs! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Dumore and his team are exceptional in terms of the quality of services provided. The office always looks fun and inviting. There is not a single detail overlooked when it comes to the options for treatments. I always felt that my son was in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that you felt that your son was in good hands.

Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Dumore and his team provided exceptional care throughout my visits over the years! I love my new smile and feel so much more confident! Thank you, Dr. Dumore and staff!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
Creating confidence for our patients is one of our greatest joys! Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your new smile.

Submitted June 7, 2018

We had a great experience with my daughter going through treatment with her braces! Even tho they were on longer then originally estimated, Dr. Dumore ensured her teeth were at the best they could be, and wow, such a huge difference! My daughter has more confidence now and her smile is beautiful! Thanks Dr. Dumore and team!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
We are so happy to hear your daughter is more confident and that her smile is beautiful! This is exactly what we are proud to offer each patient that comes through our door. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Dumore and his staff are outstanding. They are always friendly and make you feel welcome and appreciated. They are very professional and knowledgeable and at the same time have a lot of fun. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for Orthodontic work. My son even enjoyed going to his appointments. Thanks Dr. Dumore and Team for taking great care of my son and his smile!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
Thank you for sharing your experience here. It makes us all extremely happy to hear this!

Submitted April 26, 2018

This practice was an absolute pleasure to be associated with from our first visit to our last. I was happy that my son’s treatment was complete yet sorry we’d no longer be seeing everyone! Professional, informative, patient, helpful, friendly, cheerful, and everybody seemed happy in their work. Fantastic place. Thank you Dr. Dumore and Team!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
Thank you! Your words mean so much to us. Of course you can always stop in for a coffee and to say hello!

Submitted April 16, 2018

Never a problem. If i had a question it was looked after right away. Staff was always friendly and welcoming. Great experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
This is encouraging to hear. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Submitted April 16, 2018

Excellent experience! Always friendly, informative and overall great practice!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's response
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you had an excellent experience.

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Tim Dumore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English