Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Vu

She is the worst doctor I ever been in my life, very rude...

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This doctor will not allow you to get second opinions. If you do your no longer her patient. Not a good thing. Beware...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Was a big mistake made a appointment with a doctor that I did know, but I took a risk, I just would like to check something not complicated because my doctors of years in too far from here, I got disappointment she is not nice person, very arrogant and she has her own view like that make you feel like stupid, do not recommend her to anyone....

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Vu! I had both of my children with her and I'm so happy that I found her. I find that she is blunt but she only had the best interest of me and my unborn child in mind. She does not mix words and is not going to tell you something just because it's what you want to hear. My husband and I were able to joke with her and I found her bedside manner to be wonderful. She was with me through miscarriages and had compassion and care. I recommend her to anyone searching for an OB.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This doctor is substandard. You can tell the only thing going thru her mind when she's treating you is that she should have went to law school instead. She is a complete disappointment and if they should throw her your way. Do what I did and run!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Vu one time and never went back. People on here who are saying she is blunt doesn't even begin to describe her beside manner she if flat out RUDE! She insisited that I try a form of birth control that I did not want to use and she wouldn't take NO for an answer. When I was done and waiting for my prescription at the nurses station ( The prescription I didn't want ) she yells across the office to her nurse what my diagnosis was! There were other patients standing there as well when she did this! Completely unprofessional! I can't even imagine going there as as OB patient!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Vu is thorough and takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on. She's really down to earth and easy to talk to. She also does a great job of addressing all of your questions and will spend the extra time to answer them. I also think she really pays attention to you as an individual and takes the time to review everything. She delivered my twins October 2006 and I could not have done it without her!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I appreciate Dr Vu she delivered my baby and she is an excellent doctor.She is very professional and passionate about her patients' care. I definitely recomend her. she knows what she is doing

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I am not excited to see Dr Vu on my regular visits. I felt like I was going to the principals office. she is very quick,blunt and often seems judgmental. this retards the process of building a rapport with her I feared being delivered by her and if I could, I would have changed Dr. Its just not a good feeling when expecting should be the happiest time of my life and instead I feel like I made a big mistake choosing her as my Dr. I was a very sad patient. i just hope that she is not picking and choosing who she is nice to because in my opinion, instead of treating a patient bad,do a referral!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Vu was the 3rd OB/GYN doctor I visited. I wish I had found her sooner. Dr. Vu is professional, knowledgeable and very approachable. I am grateful to have had her as a doctor throughout my pregnancy and to also to have had her deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012