Ratings for Dr. Troy Randall

He is an idiot. Should have his liscence revoked. My mother died too young because of him. I can't believe he is still practising!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I have been a patient for several years and really haven't had any big problems waiting. He is always pleasant and agreeable. I don't have an opinion of his new staff yet although that I am sure has been challenging. On the other hand, he seems very disinterested and pre-occupied, like he is just going through the motions but could care less.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I have been a patient for the past 25 years. Dr Randall has been excellent. I am never feeling rushed, he listens and he sends me to specialists if he thinks it necessary. I have no problem getting through most of the time. If he doesn't know the answer to something, he'll admit it.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Since Jenn has left, it is impossible to get through. Emails are no longer accepted and messages do not get returned.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I am not sure who the below comment is talking about, as Dr Randall staff consists of 1 not 5, maybe she got the wrong Dr Randall.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

How are people burying Dr. Randall over issues such as answering the telelphone? This does not fall under a Doctor's duties normally, and he wouldn't know you even called. I have been a patient of Dr. Randall since 1990 or 1991. Unlike some others that act like they know all and do not listen to your concerns he is always willing to listen and even research something you read about or discovered in the way of new treatments. He is a quiet man but I don't agree with any of terrible reviews suggesting he doesn't care or is negligent in the oath that he took as a Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Today, I called 70 times before the phone was answered, I called to ask to have my 7 month old seen as she has had a fever for 5 days straight and is clearly fighting something and the hospitals are packed full we waited and waited and I only had a babysitter for my 2 other children for so long so decided to try to get in with Dr. Randall so I could avoid going back to the hospital with my 2 older not sick kids. After the 70th phone call I finally got through, only to be told that she would call me back and let me know if they could fit me in before 3 as they were only open from 10-3 today.. we’ll here we are 2.5 hours later and still no phone call back regarding if they could fit me in or not. So looks like I will be going to an after hours clinic with all 3 of my children to wait hours and hours to be seen. Worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I have never been a patient of his but I did have a breach of my medical file that was traced to his office. When Horizon heath investigated it I did get an apology from him by email but was informed that he will not do anything to reprimand the person that was in my file. I was very displeased with how he brushed off such an invasive breach of privacy but there was nothing I could do as I was informed by Horizon that these situations are up to the discretion of the doctor on how to reprimand their staff. I don't feel he took the situation or breach seriously at all.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

He just sits there and smiles like he is about to laugh. Only cares about the paycheck. he spends time with others he cares about but when you got to talk to him he is always in a hurry to get to the next one

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Only good thing about that place is Jenn. I have been looking for a new doctor for years now, due to many misdiagnoses and the blatant disregard he has for patients.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017