Ratings for Dr. Amtul Ahmad

Dr. Amtul Ahmad was highly recommended by our family. But I don't understand where she has been? I have been making appointments for my Kids and they never see her (over 9 months now), Its always another Doctor. I believe she needs to tell her clients/patients what is going on and why more than half of the time she is not available? I know she has had foot surgery and therapy, but all that should be over with now. I am making appointments with her because we trust HER and that she is my child(s) Doctor, I want to find another Doctor if she is unavailable. Maybe she can recommend another ped. to take over her patients. I feel when your dealing with Children you need to be available during the week A regular work week - you need to develop a doctor patient relationship. Where has she been?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Kind and compassionate care never felt us rushed respected our time

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Amtul Ahmad's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1982)

AHC