Ratings for Dr. Jerry D. Twiggs

I only went in once with my year old daughter. We just moved to St. George. I think I caught them on a bad day, I know everyone has them! But it was a very negative experience. We were scheduled as a new patient with her 1 year check up. We waited over an hour and a half to see Dr. Twiggs. I couldn't believe it! The waiting room was blended with sick and healthy kiddos and very worn/dirty. Once the nurse took us back she volunteered "It's a nice office, but I don't take my kids to Dr. Twiggs. There are other good doctopus in town". It was an odd interacton! Once he came into the room, he was antsy to catch up with his appointments. He didn't ask my name or address my daughter by her name. In fact, he didn't talk to her directly at all. They called me twice after this appointment to participate in a drug trial, after I had politely declined in the office and with each phone call. Overall, I think Dr. Twiggs knows his facts and cares, but it was not a pleasant visit for us.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Twiggs takes the time to answer all questions and never acts rushed or inattentative. He interacts really well with children and puts them at ease. Great staff with minimal turnover. My kids often have the MA each visit. They've known them since birth and that helps make the visit less stressful.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

He is very very helpful and knowledgeable. Very personable.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Jerry D. Twiggs's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1982)