Ratings for Dr. A Hasham

Not impressed at all with this physician. My mother was seeing Dr Hasham to have her prescriptions renewed and had a few questions about my father who was currently in the RCH. My father at the time was a pt of Dr Hasham's. We wanted to know the process of getting my father discharged from the hospital to a nursing home and whether Dr Hasham needed to write an order, be involved with the process. By the way, and we were not asking for special treatment, my father was one of the first seven Drs that started Elgin Medical Clinic, and even worked along side Dr Hasham for a few years. My mother and I were very disappointed with his lack of concern, empathy, towards our situation. He didn't even enquire about how he was doing, how we were doing with our difficult situation. Poor attitude,glad my Dad will now have another Dr in the nursing home he is in and this Dr will not be involved.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Hasham is a fantastic GP!!! I wouldn't dream of going elsewhere. He's patient and kind and even when he's running late he still makes me feel my appointment is important and takes his time to deal with me. He calls to discuss diagnostic results and he has zero god complex!!! When I told him about a procedure I was trying out, he told he he didn't know about it but right there he looked it up and supported me 100%. Thanks Dr. Hasham.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I have been going to Elgin Medical since I was a baby and recently switched from our retired family doctor to Dr. Hasham. Having him as my new doctor the last year has been awesome. He is patient with me, kind, knowledgeable, and friendly. I never feel uncomfortable with him and he is very proactive in finding the best solutions for me. I feel lucky to have scored such a great doctor since it was a struggle finding one in the Tricities.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Caring Dr who gives you the time needed to help you, does not just rush through your appointment. Front desk staff is also very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

He is such an amazing doctor and helps our whole family

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been Dr. Hasham's patient for over 11 years and even though I live 30 minutes away from the clinic, I would never dream of changing my GP because he is patient, very knowledgeable and thorough. He actually stops to listen to what you're saying. He is also my husband's doctor and we feel so blessed to have him. I tell everyone I have one of the best GP's ever!!! Thanks Dr. Hasham. I think he's been working on his staff because in the past two years I have noticed a very positive change, the staff is nicer and warmer.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I couldn't be happier with such an amazing doctor. I have had him since I was little. He is patient, never ever in a rush & makes sure he takes his time and understand's your needs! Thanks Dr. Hasham! SK

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I feel honored to have such an amazing family doctor. I've been a patient of his since I was a child. He has delivered my babies and even my in laws became patients of his. He's the most thoughtful, caring, knowledge doctor I've met. His name comes up at family functions...we love him like family..couldn't ask for a better Doctor. Brandy Mullen

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I had not seen Dr hasham in years and he still treats me no different he values his patients and treats us like gold ! Love him :) Daniella Giovanatti

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Hasham has been treating my family and myself for a very long time. He is a wonderful man who as many people have said, take s his time, not afraid to refer you to anyone else and is very caring. His staff in the front as the best...they don't have time for idle chit chat but what else can we expect in this day and age...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011