Ratings for Dr. Sant Ram

Would not be my first choice when choosing a doctor for my baby. Makes no attempt at a connection with parents.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Terrible personality and very little patience with children

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Impatient and rude!!! I took my son to him because I suspected step throat, which he has had several times even though he's only 3 years old. Ram wouldn't give antibiotics without a strep test, and he doesn't have a rapid Step test in his office so we had to go to a lab. THREE days later he called while I was at work (around 4pm) and left a message saying it was positive but not to call him back until tomorrow. (Normal etiquette for a doctor office is, you call in a prescription FIRST to the pharmacy and if u can't get through to the patient, you leave a message saying you at least called in a prescription for your poor child that has been suffering for 3-4 days with Step throat. So I called him back anyway for him to SCREAM at me like a child and say that I should have had my cell phone on me (while I was working, mind you).. well I screamed back and told him how unprofessional and rude he was and how dare he speak to ANYONE like that!! TERRIBLE DOCTOR, NO NURSES working in his office to handle the work load he carries or to call in prescriptions for children, NO RAPID STREP TESTS, and most importantly no respect for anyone! Stay away!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My 3 children have gone to Dr. Ram since 1998 when my first child was born! We absolutley love him. The kids even like going to the office to see him. He for sure knows what he is doing and he is very honest with you. The staff in the office are great too. They are very accomidating for appts. I dont know what we would do with out Dr. Ram!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Ram has been our family pediatrician for many many years. He is great with children, honest, devoted and accessable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Sant Ram's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1974)