Ratings for Dr. Dinesh Bhalla

I don't know what everyone here is complaining about, my experience has been almost completely positive. He is a nice doctor, always takes time to ask how you're doing or what's on your mind. I had concerns about being prescribed benzodiazapines for anxiety because of their addictive potential and mind-dulling effects, and he agreed and helped me find better options. Usually a little late, but he's a busy guy with many patients so it's understandable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

He is a fantastic doctor. Jesse me in the moncton er at a time when I really needed help. He is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

If you see this doctor (if you can call him that), run away as fast as you can to a new psychiatrist. Son was hospitalized last year. It was a nightmare. For everyone, most of all, for son. He has a God complex and I truly think he only cares about himself. Does not care for family members, nor his patients. All I can say is beware. I would not even bring my dog to this man. I don't know how he is even allowed to practice. We all still have nightmares about the treatment he gave our son. He puts all the blame on the caregivers/parents. No empathy. Just a drug pusher. The more drugs the better, even if the meds have severe interactions. Patients are in worse shape after being 'treated' by him than they were before they saw him. Run, Run, Run away from this so-called psychiatrist.

Submitted September 15, 2017

i have known this doctor for quite a few years, he cares about his patients and he is very nice. he will find time to see you urgent emergencies. a great dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Compassionate and very thorough, great follow-up. Will find time to see you in urgent circumstances/emergencies.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This Dr saved my life with the correct diagnosis after 15 yrs of seeing others misdiagnose me the wait is well worth it

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

As a parent of one of his patients, he is a life saver. This man amazes me for his commitment to his work. He is a great doctor and human being. I have seen the remarkable benefits of his method of diagnosis and treatment. He know his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I paid a visit to the hospital because I lightly punched a girl in the arm because she wasn't leaving my home fast enough. Anyways he forced me to take drugs and would not let me leave the hospital for 2 months and I lost about 35 thousand dollars because I missed my work season. He even talked to my parents trying to persuade them into controlling my bank account. (Through some crocked mental health act) he suggested I live in a care home and wasn't ready for work. Also there were other people in the hospital dealing with him. One guy punched a wall and had his medication double. He legit drugs people who suffer from any sort of mental illness. he doesn't listen ether. Love therapy isn't an option. He is just a crook trying to profit off people and he's only interested in prescribing drugs.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable, compassionate and intelligent. Excellent bedside manner and always the professional. If you haven't had success getting a proper diagnosis Dr Bhalla may be able to help you. He saved me after twenty years of suffering.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Very competent and kind. Dr. Bhalla is a life saver.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016