Ratings for Dr. Dinesh Bhalla

If you see this doctor (if you can call him that), run away as fast as you can to a new psychiatrist. Son was hospitalized last year. It was a nightmare. For everyone, most of all, for son. He has a God complex and I truly think he only cares about himself. Does not care for family members, nor his patients. All I can say is beware. I would not even bring my dog to this man. I don't know how he is even allowed to practice. We all still have nightmares about the treatment he gave our son. He puts all the blame on the caregivers/parents. No empathy. Just a drug pusher. The more drugs the better, even if the meds have severe interactions. Patients are in worse shape after being 'treated' by him than they were before they saw him. Run, Run, Run away from this so-called psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

i have known this doctor for quite a few years, he cares about his patients and he is very nice. he will find time to see you urgent emergencies. a great dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Compassionate and very thorough, great follow-up. Will find time to see you in urgent circumstances/emergencies.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

This Dr saved my life with the correct diagnosis after 15 yrs of seeing others misdiagnose me the wait is well worth it

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

As a parent of one of his patients, he is a life saver. This man amazes me for his commitment to his work. He is a great doctor and human being. I have seen the remarkable benefits of his method of diagnosis and treatment. He know his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I paid a visit to the hospital because I lightly punched a girl in the arm because she wasn't leaving my home fast enough. Anyways he forced me to take drugs and would not let me leave the hospital for 2 months and I lost about 35 thousand dollars because I missed my work season. He even talked to my parents trying to persuade them into controlling my bank account. (Through some crocked mental health act) he suggested I live in a care home and wasn't ready for work. Also there were other people in the hospital dealing with him. One guy punched a wall and had his medication double. He legit drugs people who suffer from any sort of mental illness. he doesn't listen ether. Love therapy isn't an option. He is just a crook trying to profit off people and he's only interested in prescribing drugs.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable, compassionate and intelligent. Excellent bedside manner and always the professional. If you haven't had success getting a proper diagnosis Dr Bhalla may be able to help you. He saved me after twenty years of suffering.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Very competent and kind. Dr. Bhalla is a life saver.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Date Dr.Bhalla has been my psychiatrist for more than 8 years. Personally I find that he has been very helpfull to me. He made me feel I had something to say about my treatment plan. He respected my views. He is knowledgeable in psychiatry. Ok I agree punctuality isn't is strength but how many people would work all week and sometimes on saturdays and then bring some paperwork at home to finish. He is devoted. His secretary is nice and is willing to call you just a little before your appointment.The mental health system is in crisis as far as human resource. It takes a year to have an appointment at the mental health clinic. Yes he did eat once during a session and he asked permission. I don't know what I would have done without is support during tough times.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I still have nightmares about this doctor. I was admitted to the hospital in 2007 for depression and an eating disorder and he was my psychiatrist. He came in the room and paid very little attention to what I was saying. He told me "so this is how you feel -- you look in the mirror and think you're fat". He was WAY off. When I started to get upset at his comment and tell him how I was ACTUALLY feeling, he smirked and found it humorous that I was getting upset about this. Worst doctor I have EVER seen.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012