Ratings for Dr. Dinesh Bhalla

Excellent physican in a health system that is under staffed with such professionals....who cares if he eats or answers a call...that man goes 24/7.... knows his field well. The negative comments below can only be from people who think their is a "magic" one step fix to the chemical imblance they are suffering thru....the mind is a landscape of neurotransmitters, and we are all wired different..age gender height weight family history all play a part...he and his clinicans cover it all

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Great doctor, friendly staff, easy to talk to. Sometimes he does eat during our meetings but it does not bother me especially since the man never stops. Helps guide me to the right treatment, listens to my request. If you miss an appointment or can't go expect to wait months until you get another one. Long wait times in the wait room (max I've waited is 3 hours) but normally an hour or two. Takes some getting used to but overall a great doctor

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

He is not to be trusted. He says one thing and does another. Thinks he is God. Ask for a copy of your chart and see what he is really wrote about you. He told me if you are a criminal you are easier to make take your medications. He makes mental health people criminals so he can control them. He sets you up of failure. He is very smart and knows what to do and say. Ask questions, ask patient advocate for review of your care ask for education and support for your family. God save us from doctors like this.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

This Doctor is a patient’s worst nightmare! He overmedicates and turns his patients into Zombies. He’s disrespectful and eats food while your in session with him or answers his phone mid converstation. He’s an egotist, narcissistic and a complete liar! If you’re one of the unfortunate ones who gets a referral to him..run...Run hard and run fast!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Very nice and easy to talk to. Treated me like a human being after I was mistreated by a Family Doctor for being mentally ill.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I don't know what everyone here is complaining about, my experience has been almost completely positive. He is a nice doctor, always takes time to ask how you're doing or what's on your mind. I had concerns about being prescribed benzodiazapines for anxiety because of their addictive potential and mind-dulling effects, and he agreed and helped me find better options. Usually a little late, but he's a busy guy with many patients so it's understandable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

He is a fantastic doctor. Jesse me in the moncton er at a time when I really needed help. He is thorough, knowledgeable and caring. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

If you see this doctor (if you can call him that), run away as fast as you can to a new psychiatrist. Son was hospitalized last year. It was a nightmare. For everyone, most of all, for son. He has a God complex and I truly think he only cares about himself. Does not care for family members, nor his patients. All I can say is beware. I would not even bring my dog to this man. I don't know how he is even allowed to practice. We all still have nightmares about the treatment he gave our son. He puts all the blame on the caregivers/parents. No empathy. Just a drug pusher. The more drugs the better, even if the meds have severe interactions. Patients are in worse shape after being 'treated' by him than they were before they saw him. Run, Run, Run away from this so-called psychiatrist.

Submitted September 15, 2017

i have known this doctor for quite a few years, he cares about his patients and he is very nice. he will find time to see you urgent emergencies. a great dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Compassionate and very thorough, great follow-up. Will find time to see you in urgent circumstances/emergencies.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017