Ratings for Dr. Robin Pellow

Dr Pellow is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and explain things in detail.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Pellow has been my physician for many years and I cannot imagine going to another doctor. He is attentive and finds out what the problem is and sends you for all the necessary tests that are required to find and fix the problem. He gives you detailed instructions and answers all your questions. The reason he is so busy is because he is so good. Even when I lived out of the GTA area and had to travel out of my way to see Dr. Pellow, I was happy to do it, as I would not only NOT like to have to look for another doctor, even if I did, I cannot imagine that I would find a better one. I wish we could clone him!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Been a patient of Dr. Pellow for more than 20 years. Although I now live way too far from his office, he is still my doctor. Can't get anyone like him! He's knowledgeable, caring & nice

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

An excellent and caring doctor. my family and i are so lucky to have him .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Amazing doctor!! Very knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Pellow has been my doctor for nearly 25 years. He is now my mom's doctor, my husband's doctor and my daughter's doctor too. He scores perfectly on compassion, caring, knowledge, accessibility, service and so much more. There is very little he does not know and what he doesn't know, he will work diligently to determine. A true gift to be his patient!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Pellow is the most attentive and knowledgeable doctor I have ever interacted with. He always takes all of my concerns very seriously, informs me of my options and creates strategies on a go forward basis to deal with my concerns. He has helped me immensely and I am very grateful to have a doctor like him on my side.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Doctor Pellow is a pleasure to go to. My whole family has been going to him for over 15 years. I have never had an issue when it comes to the care and service he provides for his clients. He always goes out of his way to get to the bottom of things and is very precise when it comes to diagnosing the problem. I have had an ongoing health problem for almost a year and Doctor Pellow has been assisting me and helping me get through all my appointments. It can be overwhelming and he makes it clear he isn’t going to give up until the issue is solved. I don’t think my family could have chosen any better of a doctor. He’s the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Extremely professional! Very knowledgeable, very thorough, very compassionate! Everyone should be only so lucky to have such a great physician! He saved the life of my first child! And by the way, I am not one easy to pleas!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

They don't get any better than this. He is by far one of the most knowlegable doctors available. He is also admired by many specialists for his knowledge. Often when seeing another doctor comments are made such as "that guy is a genius" and "how did you manage to find him -- he is amazing!" We have been patients for 20 years. As long as he is stil in practise, we will continue to be with him. Dr. Pellow cares.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010