Ratings for Dr. Robin Pellow

Mr.Pellow doesn't even deserve to be called a doctor after everything I've been through with him. He told me how I should be eating and how often, and since I trusted him at that time, I followed his recommendations. I few years later, he started accusing me of having a mental illness (when I say accusing, I mean repetitivly yelling at me and denying everything I was saying). I went to see a different doctor and it turns out I have a common disease that caused me a lot more pain and stress because of his recommendations. He should have listened to me, and figured out what I have. That's something a different doctor was able to do in an hour and it's unacceptable that he made my childhood miserable with the burden of constant pain that was completely avoidable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Pellow is extremely knowledgeable and love how he never gives up. I have been going to him for about 30 years and I'm happy to have him as my doctor. Hope he never retires and stays healthy for us. He is the best!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Doctor pellow is a Saint. He never gives up on you as a patient! I have been going to him since I was born so 25 years and even when I moved 1 hour away, I refused to change doctors. He is gentle, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He has always put me under his wing and cared for my best interest. He will call you on a Saturday or at 10pm to make sure you are okay! I am truly afraid of the day he choses to retire... He's the best.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Absolutely the Best! I cannot give a higher compliment to any doctor I have ever seen. Second to none.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have been with Dr. Pellow for over 20 years. He is an amazing Dr. in this totally messed up system. I am a medical professional myself and I trust his opinion based knowledge

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Pellow is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and explain things in detail.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Pellow has been my physician for many years and I cannot imagine going to another doctor. He is attentive and finds out what the problem is and sends you for all the necessary tests that are required to find and fix the problem. He gives you detailed instructions and answers all your questions. The reason he is so busy is because he is so good. Even when I lived out of the GTA area and had to travel out of my way to see Dr. Pellow, I was happy to do it, as I would not only NOT like to have to look for another doctor, even if I did, I cannot imagine that I would find a better one. I wish we could clone him!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Been a patient of Dr. Pellow for more than 20 years. Although I now live way too far from his office, he is still my doctor. Can't get anyone like him! He's knowledgeable, caring & nice

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

An excellent and caring doctor. my family and i are so lucky to have him .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Amazing doctor!! Very knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016