You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robin Pellow

Amazing doctor!! Very knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Pellow has been my doctor for nearly 25 years. He is now my mom's doctor, my husband's doctor and my daughter's doctor too. He scores perfectly on compassion, caring, knowledge, accessibility, service and so much more. There is very little he does not know and what he doesn't know, he will work diligently to determine. A true gift to be his patient!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Pellow is the most attentive and knowledgeable doctor I have ever interacted with. He always takes all of my concerns very seriously, informs me of my options and creates strategies on a go forward basis to deal with my concerns. He has helped me immensely and I am very grateful to have a doctor like him on my side.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Doctor Pellow is a pleasure to go to. My whole family has been going to him for over 15 years. I have never had an issue when it comes to the care and service he provides for his clients. He always goes out of his way to get to the bottom of things and is very precise when it comes to diagnosing the problem. I have had an ongoing health problem for almost a year and Doctor Pellow has been assisting me and helping me get through all my appointments. It can be overwhelming and he makes it clear he isn’t going to give up until the issue is solved. I don’t think my family could have chosen any better of a doctor. He’s the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Extremely professional! Very knowledgeable, very thorough, very compassionate! Everyone should be only so lucky to have such a great physician! He saved the life of my first child! And by the way, I am not one easy to pleas!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

They don't get any better than this. He is by far one of the most knowlegable doctors available. He is also admired by many specialists for his knowledge. Often when seeing another doctor comments are made such as "that guy is a genius" and "how did you manage to find him -- he is amazing!" We have been patients for 20 years. As long as he is stil in practise, we will continue to be with him. Dr. Pellow cares.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

He's been my doctor for 20 years, and is getting better with age. He's attentive and responsive to my needs, running all appropriate tests, and sending me for specialist referrals. While I can appreciate that others don't have a similar experience to me, my advice is that you need to take responsibility for your own health. While Dr. Pellow can provide quick fixes and point you in a direction, he's not a specialist nor a mind reader. If you respect his opinion and communicate openly and honestly with him, he won't disappoint you.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Pellow is the best!!! His diagnostic skills are amazing...he is always right..Thank you Dr. (if you read this)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr Pellow is a great family doctor, we have been seeing him for 14yrs and he's always been there for us, never rushing us out, always plesant and an over all great person.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. P as I have always fondly called him, is The Best! Caring, proactive, interested in preventative care, thorough, friendly, always will go out of his way -- again, THE BEST!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Robin Pellow's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor!! Very knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful"

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pellow has been my doctor for nearly 25 years. He is now my mom's doctor, my husband's doctor and my daughter's doctor too. He scores perfectly on compassi..."

January 26, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3T0" to "L4J 0B8". Address has been updated from "None" to "8000 Bathurst Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057099709".

June 3, 2015