Ratings for Dr. Alan Z. Segal

Tremendous diagnostician and persona. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

This is a well intentioned and caring doctor but his office staff has little to be desired.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Segal has been treating me for over a year. He is caring and has always made time for me and arranged for additional testing whenever a problem has come up with my health.He has coordinated my care with other doctors and I trust his decisions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Best in the business. Diagnosed my condition after a series of experts were baffled or, worse, misdiagnosed. Prescribed a cure that is 100% effective. He is pleasant, courteous and caring. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I have been treating with Dr. Segal for about 4 years and have nothing but great things to say about him. He truly cares about each patient and spends significant time explaining results and future treatments. I have recommended him to my friends and family and will contine to do so. If on a rare occasion he is running behind, he does so because he is taking extra time with each patient and not just rushing each one in and out.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I had big stroke. Dr. Segal helped with advice and treatments and coordinated with surgeons and others for me to get necessary care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr. Segal's office staff is excellent. Dr. Segal spends enough time with me explaining my test results and going over my case. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr.Segal treated me when i had a serious condition known as carotid dissection. He was amazing and got me through it with confidence.His staff was great also.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

I was very disappointed by the way Dr. Segal treated my mother. She has had a stroke and now shows cognitive decline with a lot of disruptive behavior and agitation. When I asked him what could be done to help with these symptoms he just said that this is dementia caused by the stroke and walked out of the room. He did not even suggest that my mother should see a dementia specialist. I have now found a geriatric psychiatrist elsewhere on my own and he could help my mother's symptoms very well. I will definitely not go back to Dr. Segal and that is for sure!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Alan Z. Segal's Credentials

• French

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)