Ratings for Dr. Donatella Tampieri

She explains everything and is highly efficient and knowledgeable. You are in excellent hands with this doctor for back or spinal column issues! My neurogenic claudication has improved because of her...and he skills!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Rude. Obnoxious. Arrogant. A woman to be avoided. Competent but at a price - poor psychosocial skills.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is amazing! She did great work on me and helped save my life! I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

An outstanding physician; not only highly knowledgeable, but warm and personable. Took time to determine the best approach for my father, and to thoroughly explain the procedure. Follow-up by the staff was also excellent. Thanks to all for their professionalism and dedication to public-sector practice. (Not easy these days, I realize!)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

she saved my life on my 40th birthday!!!! i will thank her for the rest of my life!!! my surgery was on july 1 ,2010.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

She s d best doctor,i thanked her of what she did to my aneurysm...i'm doing fine now....many thanks dr.donatella tampieri and to ur very good staff...god bless...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

The best and the most kind person you will ever meet. An expert in radiologie,"strait shooter" very direct, save my wife life.The best doctor you can find.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

the best dr. she also saved my life!!!!!very knowledgeable and a kind , honest human being. on my 40th birthday she gave me a new life!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

She treated me for a brain aneurysm in April 2008 at the MNI. This is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She is honest, compassionate and has a great sense of humour. Gave me confidence that all would be well, she was right.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

This doctor is the best around! Very compassionate to us while our daughter was a patient. She did endovascular surgery on a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. Could not ask for a kinder, but totally professional individual. We will NEVER forget this lady! (Our daughter is doing very well thanks to Dr. Tampieri!)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009