Ratings for Dr. Donatella Tampieri

Knowledgeable and straight to the point. Trusted her and felt completely confident in her as soon as she was introduced . Went in for emergency repair of my ruptured brain aneurysm. She saved my life

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

A bit arrogant./ Missed the mark on my last nerve block inasmuch as my NIC did not improve like it did the first time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

She explains everything and is highly efficient and knowledgeable. You are in excellent hands with this doctor for back or spinal column issues! My neurogenic claudication has improved because of her...and he skills!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Rude. Obnoxious. Arrogant. A woman to be avoided. Competent but at a price - poor psychosocial skills.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is amazing! She did great work on me and helped save my life! I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

An outstanding physician; not only highly knowledgeable, but warm and personable. Took time to determine the best approach for my father, and to thoroughly explain the procedure. Follow-up by the staff was also excellent. Thanks to all for their professionalism and dedication to public-sector practice. (Not easy these days, I realize!)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

she saved my life on my 40th birthday!!!! i will thank her for the rest of my life!!! my surgery was on july 1 ,2010.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

She s d best doctor,i thanked her of what she did to my aneurysm...i'm doing fine now....many thanks dr.donatella tampieri and to ur very good staff...god bless...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

The best and the most kind person you will ever meet. An expert in radiologie,"strait shooter" very direct, save my wife life.The best doctor you can find.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

the best dr. she also saved my life!!!!!very knowledgeable and a kind , honest human being. on my 40th birthday she gave me a new life!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010