Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Scully

Dr. Scully did a "routine" procedure on my elbow. I no longer have use of my thumb?!? The tendon was taken from the hand (which a cadaver tendon could have been used instead) nerves were damaged maybe? Now he's disabled, with no use of the right hand thumb. I suggest you find someone else. And as another patient said. Zero bedside manner The words don't match his actions

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Scully is an extremely knowledgeable and professional doctor. His staff are the most professional, kind and courteous people in the medical field. Because of Dr. Scully's expertise, he saved my husband's finger, being called into the ER at Onslow Hospital at 10-something at night. Two weeks later, my husband's stitches were removed and he is able to slowly bend his finger. Each follow-up appointment we've had has been very efficient and professional. Dr. Scully does smile and even jokes and laughs! We recommend him and his office to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. scully is very selfish, his staff is all nice He has no personality at all, makes me wonder why a person would even consider his services.Put a smile on your face it want hurt.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

This place is a joke! Both doctors, Scully and Metts are rude and very unprofessional. My elderly parent had major surgery by another doctor who sold his practice and moved. Onslow Memorial bought his practice (and owns ECOC) and assumed the aftercare for my parent. My parent has been twice for follow up care, has yet to be x-rayed again, is experiencing pain and swelling and was treated like a nuisance. Neither doctor gave us the time of day, much less seemed concerned about how the patient was progressing. Do yourself a favor, look high and low and do not go to this office! Even if it means driving to Wilmington or New Bern, These two guys are jerks. And we are not the only ones who think so. I have lived here all of my life and am hearing many similar stories from friends and relatives in the healthcare field. Too bad Onslow Memorial Hospital is even affiliated with them. This is a very small town and word gets around fast!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Sean P. Scully's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)

AHC