Ratings for Dr. Jill Griffiths

I had Dr Griffiths with my first born. I was very young at the time, and she was nothing but extremely supportive of me. She took extreme care to ensure I was comfortable throughout my pregnancy and birth. I was so very happy I had her though my entire labour and delivery. I was beyond comfortable with her. When other doctors had made comments about my age, she was completely supportive. She kept me well informed, always compassionate and absolutely phenomenal bedside manor. Emergency c section was necessary, but I will definitely be using her for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Takes time to explain things and answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Jill Griffiths is the best doctor that I met since I'm in Canada and I hope that with her expert help I'll hold my baby in my arms after 13 years of trying to become a mother! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Griffith is referred by my family doctor, she was so caring every time I visit her but she left on her maternity leave before my due date for that i saw other 2 doctors at that location for my last month weekly check ups. I am glad to have Dr Griffith for my future pregnancies

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Thank you for smooth delivery of 2nd baby. This Dr is really great.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr griffiths saved my life. Due to her care I was able to conceive after a very complicated miscarriage.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Griffiths was my OB for my first daughter and ended up delivering her as well. She was so wonderful that I made sure to see her again for baby #2. Dr Griffiths is warm, caring and compassionate. I always felt like she heard me out and had my/my baby's best interests at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Griffiths.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I disagree with the previous post...Dr. Griffiths looked after me with my third pregnancy and even though I had had a previous C-section, she supported my decision to attempt a vaginal birth and was a wonderful doctor throughout my entire pregnancy and birth. She went through the risks with me, but I had only had 1 previous C-section. I'm sure the risks are much higher after so many C-sections and she would only want to do what was the safest as she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I came into the hospital in full labour with my baby munber 5, after 4 c-sections. My doc was not on call so she was there. My doc had told me she was supportive of this decision. Unfortunately Dr. Griffiths was VERY negative and unsupportive. She was insistent on telling my husband "you know your wife and baby can die, right?" I am so thankful I had a doula and that I was only there for 40 minutes until my daughter was born. I had researched this decsion extensively and knew it was safe. The negative vibe in the room was awful by both the doc and head nurse. I don't think I would deliver at the Grey Nuns again. It was my birth and she wanted it to be easy for her. Just my two cents.

Submitted September 9, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Griffiths by my family doctor when I was pregnant and she came highly recommended. When it was found on an ultrasound that my baby had a congenital anomaly that was incompatible with life, Dr. Griffiths was supportive of our decision to carry the baby to term even though the perinatal clinic was pushing termination. She put us into contact with many helpful resources and always lent a compassionate ear and shoulder to cry on. We never felt rushed at appointments and felt that she truly cared about us throughout the pregnancy. When I was in labor, she came into the hospital even though she wasn't on call and stayed by our sides until the baby was born. Even though our baby only lived a few hours, we were so thankful to have the opportunity to spend that time with her. Dr. Griffiths is truly one in a million and we can't wait to have another baby and see her again. God bless you Dr. Griffiths!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009