Ratings for Dr. Jill Griffiths

Dr Griffiths delivered both of my babies and I think what sums her up the best is that she is the perfect combination of everything you could want in an OB - or any doctor! She is both compassionate and kind as well as knowledgeable and up to date on fertility and obstetrical care. Dr Griffiths took the extra time to explain complicated topics, listened to my concerns, and was supportive of my decisions. She empowered me to make informed decisions and advocated for me to the other staff at my deliveries. She even took the extra bit of time and attention at my second delivery when she saw there was a chance for me to not tear. A caring and technically proficient OB - like I said, the perfect combination.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Griffiths for 3 years, thanks to her and her wonderful team we have 2 sons after 5+ years of infertility struggles. We value Dr. Griffiths kind bedside manner and thoughtfulness during our appointments. She performed both my HSG's with empathy and always takes the time to explain tests and treatment plans. We found her to be thorough in the testing completed and she always went above and beyond to ensure we received the best care possible. I trust her completely and appreciate all she and her team have done for our family. We are so very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I had Dr Griffiths with my first born. I was very young at the time, and she was nothing but extremely supportive of me. She took extreme care to ensure I was comfortable throughout my pregnancy and birth. I was so very happy I had her though my entire labour and delivery. I was beyond comfortable with her. When other doctors had made comments about my age, she was completely supportive. She kept me well informed, always compassionate and absolutely phenomenal bedside manor. Emergency c section was necessary, but I will definitely be using her for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Takes time to explain things and answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Jill Griffiths is the best doctor that I met since I'm in Canada and I hope that with her expert help I'll hold my baby in my arms after 13 years of trying to become a mother! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Griffith is referred by my family doctor, she was so caring every time I visit her but she left on her maternity leave before my due date for that i saw other 2 doctors at that location for my last month weekly check ups. I am glad to have Dr Griffith for my future pregnancies

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Thank you for smooth delivery of 2nd baby. This Dr is really great.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr griffiths saved my life. Due to her care I was able to conceive after a very complicated miscarriage.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Griffiths was my OB for my first daughter and ended up delivering her as well. She was so wonderful that I made sure to see her again for baby #2. Dr Griffiths is warm, caring and compassionate. I always felt like she heard me out and had my/my baby's best interests at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Griffiths.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I disagree with the previous post...Dr. Griffiths looked after me with my third pregnancy and even though I had had a previous C-section, she supported my decision to attempt a vaginal birth and was a wonderful doctor throughout my entire pregnancy and birth. She went through the risks with me, but I had only had 1 previous C-section. I'm sure the risks are much higher after so many C-sections and she would only want to do what was the safest as she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009