Ratings for Dr. Robert S McDougall

I was at Dr. McDougall's clinic a month ago to get needle for my finger. It worked very well just after one visit. Now my finger doesn't get stuck anymore and the pain was gone too! He is a good doctor and very kind to me. Thank you so much Dr. Robert S. McDougall and your staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr McDougall has a rare trait with doctors in our province. Compassion and a bedside manner. He listens and can explain clearly. Best of all takes the time to do so. Thanks doctor you are among my favorite.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Seen this guy twice and was a waste of time.Im dealing with polymyalgia.He was more worried about the my athletes foot then checking me out on why I cannot raise my arms because of pain,and pain in my wrists and cannot walk on my feet because of such terrible pain.(Polymyalgia)is what im dealing with and he couldn't give a shiiiitttt.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Needs to work on his people skills and learn to be a caring person. If I only knew him I would think people are mean in this country.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I have truly enjoyed my 2 previous visits with Dr McDougall very knowledgeable and approachable very easy to talk to !!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I always had a good experience with this Dr. Always got in on time to my appt and never feel rushed. He takes the time to listen and ask questions and is very thorough to know what my needs are. He was great at finding different solutions to what works best for my care. Understands that I am breastfeeding and took it into consideration while discussing my options. I felt that he genuinely cares each time I go and see him. He was also very patient from the beginning.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He didn't even let me finish telling him my symptoms before he told me sleep would make everything better. He told me my test results showing autoimmune markers don't mean anything and said to not drink as much so I don't get up very often in the night so I sleep better.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

If this the "DR" my daughter saw today...DONT see him. All he said was sleep...you'll get better. Ya sleep helps lupus, etc....

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr McDougall has been wonderful in our experience My son is 23 with Autism he has been absolutely wonderful to him ,Dr McDougall understands him and has given him amazing care I am thankful it takes a rare gift to understand the autistic mind and I feel he has understood my son completely!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

After dealing with pain in my joins for several months and feeling defeated I was referred to Dr. McDougall. This doctor is super knowledgeable, very patient and takes time to explain everything. I was in and out of doctors offices for almost a year and meeting Dr. McDougall was a blessing. I have referred another family member as we are lucky to have him in Regina.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017