Ratings for Dr. Robert S McDougall

I have truly enjoyed my 2 previous visits with Dr McDougall very knowledgeable and approachable very easy to talk to !!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I always had a good experience with this Dr. Always got in on time to my appt and never feel rushed. He takes the time to listen and ask questions and is very thorough to know what my needs are. He was great at finding different solutions to what works best for my care. Understands that I am breastfeeding and took it into consideration while discussing my options. I felt that he genuinely cares each time I go and see him. He was also very patient from the beginning.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He didn't even let me finish telling him my symptoms before he told me sleep would make everything better. He told me my test results showing autoimmune markers don't mean anything and said to not drink as much so I don't get up very often in the night so I sleep better.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

If this the "DR" my daughter saw today...DONT see him. All he said was sleep...you'll get better. Ya sleep helps lupus, etc....

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr McDougall has been wonderful in our experience My son is 23 with Autism he has been absolutely wonderful to him ,Dr McDougall understands him and has given him amazing care I am thankful it takes a rare gift to understand the autistic mind and I feel he has understood my son completely!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

After dealing with pain in my joins for several months and feeling defeated I was referred to Dr. McDougall. This doctor is super knowledgeable, very patient and takes time to explain everything. I was in and out of doctors offices for almost a year and meeting Dr. McDougall was a blessing. I have referred another family member as we are lucky to have him in Regina.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Excellent. Very knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I heard how knowledgable Dr. McDougall was and met with him today along with an understudy doctor. I want to say thank you for the thorough exam and care that was given in making a careful assessment of my issues that have persisted more than one year. I have met other specialists in the city that has been dismissive and rushed to get you in and out; Dr. McDougall was so pleasant with his approach and very knowledgable in his explanation. I feel grateful to have been referred to this doctor and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I am shocked as some of these ratings. I was able to see Dr. McDougall and felt he was very professional and knowledgeable. He told me exactly what was wrong and gave me options as to my treatment. Dr. McDougall is by far not a quack, he wouldn't have a medical degree if he was. I believe these negative comments come from people that are wasting his time on nonsense. Keep up the fabulous work Dr. McDougall!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He really didn't seem to care about my toe pain. Used an X-ray that was over 18 months old and said to use off the shelf pain killers, which I react to. Didn't care about finger joint problems either.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017