Ratings for Dr. Bonnie J. Goodwin

After struggling for almost a year with a local doctor who was trying to determine my status after several mammograms, ct scans, mri scans, etc I was told I needed a com;lete mastectomy. After speaking with several friends, I was advised to contact Dr Bonnie Goodwin. Since I needed a referral to meet with her, I requested a referral from my intrnest to give me the referral. He told me he couldn't because he had to stay within his own group. I had a complete mastectomy by staying with his group. After a difficult time with this group, I refused to have the chemo treatments. I quit the CCHC Group and went to ECIM and met with Dr George Moore who on my first visit made an appt for me with Dr. Goodwin. I've been under her care for 3 yrs. now. She is the most honest, caring doctor I've ever met. Her staff is superb and allways cheerful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Bonnie J. Goodwin's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1977)